Cockroaches

Started by askaran, April 28, 2010, 04:30:04 PM

I dont want to know where they are, how many there are.. Or anything like that. I just want to know if anyone has ever actually seen the massive, giant cockroaches that are explained in the Docs.. Just curiousity.
Quote from: Cutthroat on August 22, 2009, 10:57:13 PMSo Eunoli Winrothol, Samos Rennik, and Thrain Ironsword walk into a bar. The Red Fang bartender looks up and says, "Get the fuck out of my bar."

I have never seen them in game. I always assumed our massive, giant spiders kept their numbers down  :D
Quote from: Marauder Moe
Oh my god he's still rocking the sandwich.

Nah.. just the little dead ones you find when your hanging out in jail for months at a time..
The glowing Nessalin Nebula flickers eternally overhead.
This Angers The Shade of Nessalin.

Yes
A gaunt, yellow-skinned gith shrieks in fear, and hauls ass.
Lizzie:
If you -want- me to think that your character is a hybrid of a black kryl and a white push-broom shaped like a penis, then you've done a great job

Possibly.   But I was really shucking buns at the time, and there wasn't much time for standing around staring. 

Quote from: perfecto on April 28, 2010, 04:36:09 PM
Nah.. just the little dead ones you find when your hanging out in jail for months at a time..

I've seen one. I was with Samos at the time. It walked right past us. Samos was like, 'Holy fuck.'
Rickey's Law: People don't want "A story". They want their story.

April 29, 2010, 12:09:08 AM #7 Last Edit: April 29, 2010, 12:11:10 AM by LauraMars
Actually my reply was probably more appropriate for Random Armageddon Thoughts.
Child, child, if you come to this doomed house, what is to save you?

A voice whispers, "Read the tales upon the walls."

April 29, 2010, 12:10:41 AM #8 Last Edit: April 29, 2010, 12:12:52 AM by brytta.leofa
(mine, too)
The sword is sharp, the spear is long,
The arrow swift, the Gate is strong.
The heart is bold that looks on gold;
The dwarves no more shall suffer wrong.