Family in Allanak

Started by brytta.leofa, April 26, 2010, 12:24:17 AM

Okay, I'm tired of killin' off my characters hand over fist; this one will be long-lived.  Looking for partners in vice or virtue: probably one or more siblings, but parents would also be okay. 

- Siblings or parents.
- Born and raised in Allanak.
- Must be human.
- I'd prefer that you be someone inclined towards playing long-lived PCs (6 RL months or more).

Here's the deal: I don't play a lot. Ten whole hours of playtime in a week would be about the max.  I will be, at best, background color role for you (unless my addiction really gets stoked again).  I have played a fair bit in 'nak, and am confident in my ability to avoid stupid death or other difficulties when I'm tryin' to.  People have sometimes had fun playing with me. :D

When I do play, it's usually in the late Eastern times: 10 PM - 1 AM range.

PM me if you're interested!
The sword is sharp, the spear is long,
The arrow swift, the Gate is strong.
The heart is bold that looks on gold;
The dwarves no more shall suffer wrong.

Whoever takes this role will be an unlucky bastard, playing with brytta.

because i'll kill your character in jealously

He's a very good player, to say the veeeeeery least.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite player on the Citadel.
Child, child, if you come to this doomed house, what is to save you?

A voice whispers, "Read the tales upon the walls."

Quote from: bryttaPeople have sometimes had fun playing with me. :D

And I am one of them. That was years ago, so brytta is likely even better by now.

Y'all are too kind. :-*

Any takers? I'd like to fire this thing up in the next couple days.

Note that, per the recruiting rules sticked on this board, you more or less can't join in with an existing character.  We have to be in each other's backgrounds when we start.  However, if you have a strong interest in this (flexible situation, but moar details available by PM) and expect to be character-free in the next month or so, you have another option: you can design a background now for future use.  (I don't need to know everything in it, but staff probably does. We have to pin things down right now.)

'preciate it.

May 01, 2010, 05:59:12 PM #5 Last Edit: May 03, 2010, 08:09:34 AM by brytta.leofa
Edit: closed. Thanks.