You suddenly feel very sick...

Started by Spoon, April 22, 2010, 04:17:52 PM

The problem with Flaming Dr. Peppers is you have to drink them so fast...and I've never been able to convince my friends one is enough, so then you are drinking five or six in about ten minutes because everyone has to buy a round...

On a more serious note, its not how much you drink, its how much and how fast in combination.  The sober up part of Arm code seems really, really whack (seems to take -forever-).  I'd be a fan of vomit if it impacted how drunk you were, reducing it by a fair amount.

And as far as the side conversation.  Passed out once.  3/4 of a fifth of SoCo in 25 mins.  I was young and foolish and my liver not properly trained yet.
Evolution ends when stupidity is no longer fatal."

June 30, 2010, 04:19:57 AM #26 Last Edit: June 30, 2010, 04:21:36 AM by Kastion
WOW, dunno how I pulled this up... just realized it was 8 years old lol
Love's the only war worth dying for.
Build me up to knock me down, I'm all yours.

Quote from: Kastion on June 30, 2010, 04:19:57 AM
WOW, dunno how I pulled this up... just realized it was 8 years old lol

No it isn't.

Check the dates on the OP: 2010.

The most recent posts are dated 2002 due to a GDB bug a few weeks ago.
Quote from: WarriorPoet
I play this game to pretend to chop muthafuckaz up with bone swords.
Quote from: SmuzI come to the GDB to roleplay being deep and wise.
Quote from: VanthSynthesis, you scare me a little bit.

Quote from: Spoon on May 03, 2010, 06:40:08 PM
If you pay for the flight and dry cleaning. :D

Machismo aside it boils down to two things, if you haven't drunk enough to be that messed up you are either A) Sensible  B) Haven't drunk enough.

(edit... aww, lost my leet!)

When you are no longer proud, but saddened by the amount you drink before having vertigo for two days straight and unable to keep food or water in your system...Then you've drunk enough.
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

vomit-stained clothing anyone?
"Brain wave, main wave"
Psycho got a high kick
Collect and select
Show me your best set