City Elf Family (Allanak/Labyrinth)

Started by Hot_Dancer, April 18, 2010, 04:21:43 PM

Got a few options available for players interested in making a city elf who'd like a chance at some PC
family members.

Drop me a PM, the family documents are extremely simple and the culture could probably be described
as basic Naki 'Rinth elf. Dirty, fear/hate magickers, keep your family alive and belly fed.

Cheers,
HD

(Due to the volatile nature of the play area involved, my PC may or may not be available for interaction
by the time you get into the game)
Anonymous:  I don't get why magickers are so amazingly powerful in Arm.

Anonymous:  I mean... the concept of making one class completely dominating, and able to crush any other class after 5 days of power-playing, seems ridiculous to me.

Take this role. Trust me. This guy practically wrote the book on elves.

Quote from: RogueGunslinger on April 18, 2010, 05:16:32 PM
Take this role. Trust me. This guy practically wrote the book on elves.

And he wrote it with stolen ink.

Seriously. Take this role.
Now you're looking for the secret. But you won't find it because of course, you're not really looking. You don't really want to work it out. You want to be fooled.

It was Hot Dancer that I learned how to play an Elf, Desert or City.  Trust me, you all want this position.
Quote from: Dalmeth
I've come to the conclusion that relaxing is not the lack of doing anything, but doing something that comes easily to you.

Hot Dancer is literally the best Elf player in the game.  Anyone should take this role, if they enjoy, or even just want to learn about Elves.

Thanks for all the props!

One slot is taken.
One slot has received interest without commitment.
There's one slot left under our the 'four' total family member policy that is uncontested.

Cheers,
HD

For those interested, my playtimes are typically Sundays and EST evenings.

Anonymous:  I mean... the concept of making one class completely dominating, and able to crush any other class after 5 days of power-playing, seems ridiculous to me.

Currently Full.

Storage/Application requests are all pending for the available openings.

I'll let you guys know if something falls through and a slot comes open.

Cheers,
HD

I played with Hot Dancer AND Malifaxis in the Soh. Wild and crazy.
Now you're looking for the secret. But you won't find it because of course, you're not really looking. You don't really want to work it out. You want to be fooled.

April 19, 2010, 09:29:03 AM #8 Last Edit: April 19, 2010, 09:41:21 AM by Nyr
Wow, role filled and someone still felt the need to comment and be rude?  If that's not the definition of a troll, I don't know what is.

(edit to add:  or flaming or baiting or whatever you kids call it, I'm not up on the lingo but I know what it is when I see it)

Moderated a post here, locked the thread as it has served its purpose.  You folks be good on the GDB.
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.