Tuluki RPT

Started by musashi, April 17, 2010, 03:40:15 PM

April 17, 2010, 03:40:15 PM Last Edit: April 17, 2010, 03:44:51 PM by musashi
That's right everyboooody! Just to steal some of Ourla's thunder, there's going to be a hoot nanny shin dig in the Ivory City!

Tuesday, April 20th, 9 PM EDT.

While the details can be seen on the IG boards ... what I can tell you about here on the GDB is that this RPT will have some kick ass changing rooms! That's right. So if you want try on an article of clothing while at the RPT you can do so in one of the changing rooms. These rooms are perfectly safe for PC's. They do not have doors which automatically lock behind you, nor does the tempature inside them change whatsoever.

So come on down and be sure to check out the changing rooms. They are so good you will want to go in them even if you are not trying on an article of clothing ... ... you will not be cooked.

See you there!
Quote from: Marauder Moe
Oh my god he's still rocking the sandwich.

Ourla's RPT will be way cooler, on account of where it's located.  ;D

In all seriousness, though, I wish I could attend both.  I hope that all you tree-huggers have fun!
Quote from: ZoltanWhen in doubt, play dangerous, awkward or intense situations to the hilt, every time.

The Official GDB Hate Cycle

Should be fun!
There is a tool for every task, and a task for every tool.
-Tywin Lannister, Lord of Casterly Rock, Shield of Lannisport and Warden of the West

Quote from: Aaron Goulet on April 17, 2010, 03:43:05 PM
Ourla's RPT will be way cooler

Period. 

This does sound like a good time, though, if it is what it sounds like.  Vive la Tuluk.  ;)
Quote from: manonfire on November 04, 2013, 08:11:36 AM
The secret to great RP is having the balls to be weird and the brains to make it eloquent.

I'm looking forward to it, Musashi! The Northern tree huggers know how to party, don't you worry.
:)

-Irulan
Mal: "Well they tell you: never hit a man with a closed fist. But it is, on occasion, hilarious."
---
Inara: "Thank you for the wine. It's very... fresh."

Mal: "To Kaylee, and her inter-engine fermentation system."

I can't be the only person that doesn't see anything about this on the boards, am I?
-Kuh

It's there.

Er...I thought. The time looks a bit off. Let me check later.

Read the later posts, starting from the last one and going back.

I had a good time with this.  Thank  you everyone involved.
The jig is up, the news is out, they've finally found me
the renegade, who had it made, retrieved for a bounty
nevermore to go astray, the judge'll have revenge today
On the wanted man