april fools!

Started by Fredd, April 01, 2010, 01:20:54 AM

haha. Nice one Imm's. Pika pika!
I remember recruiting this Half elf girl. And IMMEDIATELY taking her out on a contract. Right as we go into this gith hole I tell her "Remember your training, and you'll be fine." and she goes "I have no training." Then she died

That thing gets me every year.....
Quote from: Dalmeth
I've come to the conclusion that relaxing is not the lack of doing anything, but doing something that comes easily to you.

Aha, That got me good last year.

My Gf saw it today, and was like, WTF!?!!!?!?!?!?!?

I laughed so hard
Quote from: BleakOne
Dammit Kol you made me laugh too.
A staff member sends:
     "Hi! Please don't kill the sparring dummy."

My worst Arm fear is dying on April 1st. I wouldn't know whether to laugh or cry.

Quote from: Cutthroat on April 01, 2010, 07:26:26 AM
My worst Arm fear is dying on April 1st. I wouldn't know whether to laugh or cry.

mental note... kill CT's pc today.... LOL
I remember recruiting this Half elf girl. And IMMEDIATELY taking her out on a contract. Right as we go into this gith hole I tell her "Remember your training, and you'll be fine." and she goes "I have no training." Then she died

Quote from: Cutthroat on April 01, 2010, 07:26:26 AM

Just convince the Staff it was an elaborate April Fool's joke from a friend....

It's foolproof!

the reborn login screen would have been cooler.
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Quote from: FantasyWriter on April 01, 2010, 10:49:13 PM
the reborn login screen would have been cooler.

That would have just hurt.

> Think (like you would feel if your thought had actually come true) Armageddon Reborn popping up as an April Fools joke.

You reel from the blow!