Armageddon business card

Started by mansa, March 06, 2010, 04:32:23 PM

I'll have some of those Mofo's!

or one...then I'll make some...
Quote from: BleakOne
Dammit Kol you made me laugh too.
A staff member sends:
     "Hi! Please don't kill the sparring dummy."

March 07, 2010, 05:15:35 PM #26 Last Edit: March 07, 2010, 05:17:50 PM by LauraMars
Here are the print-quality files.  I recommend that anybody who wants to produce this card should take the files to a Kinkos or an Office Depot or somewhere with a printing service station and have someone there help you out.  Trying to do this on a home printer will be tricky.  Also recommended: semi glossy cardstock!

Oh yeah, and I also recommend you use the .tif files for printing if possible, as they are the best quality.

front.tif
front1.pdf
back.tif
back1.pdf
Child, child, if you come to this doomed house, what is to save you?

A voice whispers, "Read the tales upon the walls."

Myself, I'd include the words roleplay somewhere.  And on RPI?  I had to look it up the first time I heard it hear.  Newb.  I think the card should be as clear as possible.

Nice I can pass some of these out to the gamer kids at my school  ;D
Quote from: Marauder Moe
Oh my god he's still rocking the sandwich.

I forgot to mention, thanks Laura.  That looks super cool.  Should finish reading threads before I reply.

Everybody should go get 20 of them made.

You should go to your local bookstore / library, and stick them into certain key books in the sci-fi / fantasy section.

Just put it halfway through, and then leave them in there.  Someone will find them, and be interested, and check out the website.
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

Quote from: mansa on March 07, 2010, 11:29:37 PM

You should go to your local bookstore / library, and stick them into certain key books in the sci-fi / fantasy section.

Just put it halfway through, and then leave them in there.  Someone will find them, and be interested, and check out the website.

That's an excellent idea Mansa.  8)
Quote from: Fnord on November 27, 2010, 01:55:19 PM
May the fap be with you, always. ;D

Quote from: mansa on March 07, 2010, 11:29:37 PM

Sneaky Canadian.
Quote from: Marauder Moe
Oh my god he's still rocking the sandwich.

Heh, you want a slogan?  How about:

A page full of text hasn't been this heart-stopping since The Shining.
Armageddon, the MMORPG
Quote from: Lizzie on February 10, 2016, 09:37:57 PM
You know I think if James simply retitled his thread "Cheese" and apologized for his first post being off-topic, all problems would be solved.

I don't like the brown. I think it should be a bit more yellowish. Just my opinion.
-Kuh

Might print some and leave 'em on subway/bus seats or advertisements. Nice work, Laura.

I don't like the idea of you guys just making litter of them like nightclub flyers. :P Let's try not to turn this planet into a wasteland, hmm?

Bulletin boards can be found more places than you think:
-indie espresso bars
-internet cafes
-grocery stores
-libraries
-indie gaming stores
-youth, senior, and recreation centers
-virtually every 10 feet on any given university campus

I like the idea of putting them in books, but I don't think the producers want to answer angry emails from bookstore managers, so make sure you twink your stealth skills first and don't overdo it, like those burglars that completely empty apartments.
Nyr: newbs killing newbs
Nyr: hot newb on newb violence
Ath: Mmmmmm, HOT!

Quote from: Riev on March 07, 2010, 12:38:31 AM
"An online role-playing experience like no other: The only thing more rare than water, is trust."

This one gets my vote.
Quote from: manonfire on November 04, 2013, 08:11:36 AM
The secret to great RP is having the balls to be weird and the brains to make it eloquent.