Welcome new staff!

Started by tortall, February 20, 2010, 02:17:50 AM

All I ask if that you shower me with lurve and give me magick items and metal.

ktnxbi
The man asks you:
     "'Bout damn time, lol.  She didn't bang you up too bad, did she?"
The man says, ooc:
     "OG did i jsut do that?"

Quote from: Shalooonsh
I love the players of this game.
That's not a random thought either.

I'm curious, where will the two new facemelters be headed to flesh out their awesomesauce?

Welcome to the New Storytellers.
Quote from: LauraMars
Quote from: brytta.leofaLaura, did weird tribal men follow you around at age 15?
If by weird tribal men you mean Christians then yes.

Quote from: Malifaxis
She was teabagging me.

My own mother.

Quote from: tortall on February 20, 2010, 02:17:50 AM
All I ask if that you shower me with lurve and give me magick items and metal.

ktnxbi

Most of the things I'd "ask" for are to IC and secret to talk about on the GDB  :(

Welcome, new Staff!  I hope the selection of brainz is sufficient and has not been too thoroughly picked over by your predecessors.  We're doing our best (sometimes) to replenish the supply.
Quote from: Dalmeth
I've come to the conclusion that relaxing is not the lack of doing anything, but doing something that comes easily to you.

Does anyone know when they will enter the rotation for clans? Or is this happening immediately?
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

Welcome. Brainz. Meow.
Omnia mea, mecum porto

Welcome. I look forward to having my brainz eaten as well. :)
Alea iacta est

Quote from: Riev on February 20, 2010, 04:13:28 PM
Does anyone know when they will enter the rotation for clans? Or is this happening immediately?

It happens when it happens.  There is no definite answer for this as of yet.
Eastman: he came out of the east to do battle with The Amazing Rando!

Quote from: Riev on February 20, 2010, 04:13:28 PM

Give the kids some time to settle in and test the waters.  ;D
Quote from: ZoltanWhen in doubt, play dangerous, awkward or intense situations to the hilt, every time.

The Official GDB Hate Cycle

Welcome to the end of the world as we know it. Here is your pain kit, which includes: Badge of doom, thesaurus of Doom, spoon of doom (has a hammer on one end to crack the skull, and a scoop for the brainz), a map of the central nervous system to every human and humanoid, and a mask of many smiles (as to confuse your victims)... oh yea a wet nap and after brainz mint. If you wish a beverage we have fresh newbie blood on tap.

Please enjoy your meal the terror will begin shortly.

The funny little foreign man

I often hear the jingle to -Riunite on ice- when I read the estate name Reynolte, eve though there ain't no ice in Zalanthas.

Quote from: Potaje on February 21, 2010, 02:53:07 PM
Welcome to the end of the world as we know it. Here is your pain kit, which includes: Badge of doom, thesaurus of Doom, spoon of doom ...

Pssst ... don't forget the ham sandwich!
Quote from: Marauder Moe
Oh my god he's still rocking the sandwich.

Welcome new staff. Thanks for joining.
Quote from: Morrolan on July 16, 2013, 01:43:41 AM
And there was some dwarf smoking spice, and I thought that was so scandalous because I'd only been playing in 'nak.

Thanks for the warm welcomes.  I'm still training on the best methods for eating brainz but getting there!

Welcome, staff-types!

I hear brainz taste extra yummy with a dash or two of Texas Pete hot sauce. But you didn't hear that from me.
One day that wall is gonna fall.

Welcome!

I offer nothing. Nothing at all.

Oh, if you look to the left, there is a line of boots, newb boots, behind, noob heads. Each has a different flavour, ranging from Ginka, to vindaloo, with Bloodburn thrown in.

Enjoy.
Quote from: BleakOne
Dammit Kol you made me laugh too.
A staff member sends:
     "Hi! Please don't kill the sparring dummy."