Guild_Assassin defense

Started by Spider, February 08, 2010, 04:45:51 AM

To slightly get good at offense/defense you mean? Comparatively, most skills increase at a rapid rate.

Quote from: RogueGunslinger on February 09, 2010, 09:42:34 PM
To slightly get good at offense/defense you mean? Comparatively, most skills increase at a rapid rate.

You will be much better than "slightly good" at base O/D after 10 days of regular fighting.  The trouble is, you typically don't see it because you're fighting other people who are fighting just as regularly, so relatively it looks like you haven't improved.  And if you have 10% D and go against a mob with 80% O, when you raise your D to 50%, that mob is still going to stomp a mud hole in your ass and make you feel like all your efforts were in vain.

If you keep chugging along, eventually you will reach the point where you can throw down bare knuckles versus weapons and pwn n00bz like motherfucking Chuck Norris.
Quote from: WarriorPoet
I play this game to pretend to chop muthafuckaz up with bone swords.
Quote from: SmuzI come to the GDB to roleplay being deep and wise.
Quote from: VanthSynthesis, you scare me a little bit.

Quote from: Synthesis on February 09, 2010, 11:31:23 PM
If you keep chugging along, eventually you will reach the point where you can throw down bare knuckles versus weapons and pwn n00bz like motherfucking Chuck Norris.

Posts like these really make me miss playing a hardcore badass.  :-\
Quote from: nessalin on July 11, 2016, 02:48:32 PM
Trunk
hidden by 'body/torso'
hides nipples

Quote from: Zoltan on February 10, 2010, 12:45:55 AM

Posts like these really make me miss playing want to someday play a hardcore badass.  :-\

Fixed that for me.
Alea iacta est

Quote from: Zoltan on February 10, 2010, 12:45:55 AM

Posts like these really make me miss playing killing ayour hardcore badass with my awesome assassin:-\

fix'd for me
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

All I'm going to say is, this has been beaten dead and denied in other threads before. (Including ones started by myself.) The verdict there was "no" as well.

Quote from: musashiengaging in autoerotic asphyxiation is no excuse for sloppy grammer!!!

Armageddon.org

QuoteOne thing I'd like to see in arm is more people focusing on how to make the game intriguing, by filling it with murder, betrayal, and corruption, instead of arguing about how combat isn't powerful enough.

As quoted in Reiloth's signature.
Eastman: he came out of the east to do battle with The Amazing Rando!