Family Role Open!

Started by Derain, January 27, 2010, 12:22:54 AM

No karma needed Certain class prefered and sub guild is open, for more details please PM me or AIM me and I will explain also needs to be a brother..
"Bring out the gorgensplat!"

I endorse this post.  I named my hookah after Derain.  He rulez.
Quote from: manonfire on November 04, 2013, 08:11:36 AM
The secret to great RP is having the balls to be weird and the brains to make it eloquent.

I had a blast rping with this guy. If I wasn't balls-deep in awesomesauce, I'd be all over this role myself.
Quote from: Wug
No one on staff is just waiting for the opportunity to get revenge on someone who killed one of their characters years ago.

Except me. I remember every death. And I am coming for you bastards.

I don't know Derain, but I can completely attest to the fact that Amanda actually does have balls.
Quote from: musashiengaging in autoerotic asphyxiation is no excuse for sloppy grammer!!!

Armageddon.org

The balls to "go there".
* AmandaGreathouse does the snapping in your face thing then wanders off saucily.

No, seriously though. One of my top five of the people I've rped with.
Quote from: Wug
No one on staff is just waiting for the opportunity to get revenge on someone who killed one of their characters years ago.

Except me. I remember every death. And I am coming for you bastards.

:) I promise Brutality!

Cornucopia of cock.
Quote from: musashiengaging in autoerotic asphyxiation is no excuse for sloppy grammer!!!

Armageddon.org

I love brutality.
Quote from: Riev on June 12, 2019, 02:20:04 PM
Do you kill your sparring partners once they are useless to you, so that you are king?

Found the match.