Comments

Started by 5 day lifespan, June 30, 2003, 05:02:05 PM

I recall a while ago there was implemented a system so that you could find out what sorts of comments had been made to your account file.  I had recently heard it said that you could access this in the main menu, but I think that was mistaken.  Could someone please help me out with this?  Thanks.

5Day Lifespan

PS: Im almost double my normal character life, WOO HOO!  My Mindbender/Templar Mul is almost within my reach now!
You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villany.  Except for maybe Allanak."

-Anonymous

I beleive the system that has been in place and hasn't changed is you email the MUD account from your accounts email asking for the notes and such. Thats about it.

Creeper
21sters Unite!

You may be thinking of the "comments" section of the mud mail menu. If an imm is watching, and has some feedback, that is where you would find it. You can improve the likelihood of reviews by toggling the review function on. If that wasn't what you meant, then um...never mind.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

"Review" Yes, thanks Barzalene, thats what I was looking for.

5DL
You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villany.  Except for maybe Allanak."

-Anonymous

Don't get worried if you don't get comments. I had review on for months and months and never got a commend. The day after I turn it off I get a comment  :roll: So a lack of comments doesn't mean you aren't being watched, just means your not doing anything terribly wrong ;)

The lean skinhead walks into the room
Think Pretty walls
Shout (Waving hands frantically) The Imms are watching me! Watching me!
run
w (Tripping and falling before getting up and running again, legs kicking up and arms waving)
n
e
s
s
s
s
s
s
e
e
n
Think I just spammed movement...should be fine
: looks up at the sky
Think No!
Shout The Imms are still watching me!
save
quit

: snickers
Think Hah...they think they can't see me now
: raises a sleek, green collered cylinder of METAL to his lips, tilting it back
Veteran Newbie

Whats mud mail??!?!?

Creeper
21sters Unite!

It's the mail system within the mud code. Imms can send mudmail to players, but players can only reply to mudmail sent by Imms ;)

I thought you could send mail to Imms without having to reply.
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

Quote from: "spawnloser"I thought you could send mail to Imms without having to reply.
I don't know how too.

From the mail menu, you should be able to mail any staff member, regardless of whether or not you're replying.

Be aware that some of us, including me, would much prefer email to mudmail. Email I can file and have for future reference, which I can't with mudmail.  It also leaves me with a copy of what I said.  Beyond that, if a staff member drops link and reconnects, they're not aware they have mudmail, which may slow answers.