GUI/client ideas for arm 1/2

Started by BuNutzCola, December 30, 2009, 05:23:25 AM

Hey there folks. I've got this side project of mine I'd like to start, that I planned to work on during my 6 month deployment.

I was thinking of programming a client specifically tailored to arm, (I'm aware there already is a flash client) but also allowing plenty of gui features.

I've made up sort of a mockery on zmud of the types of GUI I like to have, (this is what I currently play with) but I'd love some feedback on what other types of features/colouring options/gui you would like to see in this hypothetical client.

<Morgenes> Dunno if it's ever been advertised, but we use Runequest as a lot of our inspiration, and that will be continued in Arm 2
<H&H> I can't take that seriously.
<Morgenes> sorry HnH, can't take what seriously?
<H&H>Oh, I read Runescape. Nevermin

What does the boot meter down at the bottom measure?  :o
And I vanish into the dark
And rise above my station

exp 4 killin newbs
<Morgenes> Dunno if it's ever been advertised, but we use Runequest as a lot of our inspiration, and that will be continued in Arm 2

Little sleeker, snuck Grey Area's banner in.

Please write this in Java so Mac users can also use it if it turns out to be very good.
Quote from: Morrolan on July 16, 2013, 01:43:41 AM
And there was some dwarf smoking spice, and I thought that was so scandalous because I'd only been playing in 'nak.

That looks pretty good. Rather the background coloring of the sidebar was different from the background of the game window.
Quote from: Fnord on November 27, 2010, 01:55:19 PM
May the fap be with you, always. ;D

Maybe something to show you're sitting/running/time/etc? Otherwise that looks pretty cool. I'd get it.
I ruin immershunz.