Walk in Flames, and Run with the Sun

Started by Shalooonsh, December 29, 2009, 06:52:00 PM

December 29, 2009, 06:52:00 PM Last Edit: December 30, 2009, 11:17:49 AM by Shalooonsh
You've heard of them, you've perhaps dealt with them, and you've definitely heard a story or two that was spawned from them.

A Sun Runner is needed.  This is a role of high awesome.  For those of you who have played one before, I think you know what I'm talking about.  For those of you that have not, perhaps that time is now?

What you need:
*  A strong ability to be social.  I'm not talking tavern sitting.  I'm talking manipulation, I'm talking salesmanship, I'm talking spinning a 15 minute story on the fly because someone dropped a hint to something else that may or may not have happened or existed.
*  An ability to keep others motivated, interested, and psyched about the role they are in.  This is a leadership oriented role.
*  The ability to remain awesome through hardship.  There are no depressed or laconic Sun Runners, no matter how hard the going gets.
*  A good amount of world knowledge.  This role will involve a large amount of travel.
*  Regular reports.  Once a week if possible.  We understand that sometimes life gets hectic, but even if you don't log on for a week, it's nice to receive "Hey, I didn't log on for a week... no report.  But I'm still here!" just so we know you aren't dead in a ditch in Delaware.
*  An application.

What you get:
*  Membership in one of Zalanthas' most extroverted tribes.  The Sun Runners go everywhere and do everything.  The only borders are political.
*  Some of the most kick-ass tribemates to ever stomp the Pah.
*  A nice, shiny camp full of nice, shiny people who can rain death without batting an eye.
*  A minion.

What I need:
*  Your application.  Mundane.
*  Your common playtimes (the higher the better)
*  Your account name and GDB login.

If you are familiar with the tribe, send in your application.  If you aren't familiar with it, send in a request and I can provide some simple details that you can work with.  Full documentation will be made available to anyone chosen, but due to some of the history of the tribe, it will not be made available to everyone.

Deadline is January 1st, 2010.  
I seduced the daughters of men
And made the death of them.
I demanded human sacrifices
From the rest of them.
I became the spirit that haunted
And protected them.
And I lived in the tower of flame
But death collected them.
-War is my Destiny, Ill Bill

One small detail I overlooked:

Apps and inquiries should be sent to desert_elves@
From the rest of them.
And protected them.

Good competition this time around.  This role option is closed.
From the rest of them.
And protected them.