Role Available: Murder Facilitator

Started by Cavaticus, December 11, 2009, 10:26:40 AM

December 11, 2009, 10:26:40 AM Last Edit: December 11, 2009, 11:48:05 AM by Cavaticus
House Salarr, the only clan in the game with "arr" in the name (anagrams: "Real Ass Hour" and also "Sure Has Oral") is looking to fill a merchant role in the Northlands. Applicants should have the following:

- Steady play times.
- A cursory knowledge of northlands politics and organizations.
- No recent negative account notes.

Merchants in House Salarr are responsible for providing and creating high-quality weapons, armor, and other implements of war as well as handling any minor political issues that may come up in their area of operations.

This role may be family or non-family at the discretion of the applicant.

Interested parties can send an application or any questions to house_salarr@armageddon.org. I am willing to entertain interesting ideas for the role, though magickers and psionicists will not be allowed.

I'll give a week for applications, so get them in by the 18th of this month. I reserve the right to end things early if I get a particularly "balling" (as the kids say) app, so get them in ASAP.

Deadline for this role is tomorrow, cats and kittens. Be your concept silky or savage, get it in soon.

Thanks for the apps, folks. Emails have been sent out.