Revising a char

Started by Bob, June 26, 2003, 11:45:51 PM

Hi uuum I got a char denied and I cant revise it when I type c  for connect to char to revise it it says I must first create a char but when I type list it says currently revising

Can't say for CERTAIN, but you should try "r" for create character.  I think that will let you go in and rework the app.  I'd make sure you have a copy of the desc before hand though incase my suggestion just starts you over  :roll:
Quote from: ZhairaI don't really have a problem with drugs OR sex
Quote from: MansaMarc's got the best advice.
Quote from: WarriorPoetIf getting loaded and screwing is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

It doesnt have r for revise though it just has

(c) connect to your charecter (if I do that it says I must first create a char)
(L) list your charecters (if I do that it says my char is revising)
and email change and such what do I do?????????? email the mud??

Can't hurt.
quote="CRW"]i very nearly crapped my pants today very far from my house in someone else's vehicle, what a day[/quote]

You will probably have to resubmit your character, check the rejection message, the concept may not be permitted.  Ordinarily you will get the option R for revise, but if not then you will have to resubmit it.  Or mail the Mud account if they haven't given you a reason.

AAAAAAAh no you dont get it I can do anything!!! im stuck I cant revise my char im stuck help me please!!!

Can you copy and paste the menu screen your getting and then copy and paste the errors your getting? That'd help us know whats wrong :)

(C) Connect to your character (When I type C it says you must first create a chatecter)
(L) list your characters (When I type L it says (name of my char)- Currently Revising
(V) Toggle ANSI/VT100 mode
(B) Toggle 'brief' menus
(P) Change account password
(D) Documentation menu
(E) Change your email
(X) Exit armageddon
(?) Read menu options

So im stuck and thier is nothing I can do.I was revising my char that got denied then my comp crashed and I went to re revise my char and it says Im revising my char and yeah I ended up like this, help would be very much appreciated thanks!.

WOW  :shock: you really are in trouble.

I can't think of what you could do besides e-mail the mud account. Maybe someone else will know something but I doubt it.

I know that you can list characters even when connected to a character...just because the menu doesn't say you have the option doesn't mean you don't have it.  Have you tried, Bob?
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

*cough*Mail the account*cough*

mud@ginka.armageddon.org

Describe your problem as you have here and it'll be fixed or you will be told what to do.

Quote from: "spawnloser"Have you tried, Bob?
Yup. He said the error message he gets when he tries ;)