How long does it usually take for a guy to be accepted?

Started by Guest, June 26, 2003, 07:45:07 PM

its been over 5 hours and I haven't got anything about it. :cry:

it can take up to 24 hours accordin to the docs.

A guy can go his whole life and not be accepted... Sad, but true.

Oh.. You mean an app to be accepted? Up to a day. Normally no longer. Normally less then a few hours. SHRUG. Go play FFX

Creeper
21sters Unite!

typically if you submit in the morning you can play by evening.
If you submit at night you can expect to play the next morning.
Sometimes just wait a couple hours.

I think my average wait time (on about 10 characters to date) has been about 8 hours.  I had one accepted within an hour and one took 23 hours.
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

Quote from: "creeper386"Go play FFX
Creeper

Dont you mean WATCH FFX?  I tried playing that game once.  I gave up after I touched the controller the second time in 2 hours.  The whole thing couldve been CGd without the need to have me touch it at all.

Oh, how I lament for the days of Cloud, Kefka, and Rydia.  :sighs and fires up his SNES nostalgicaly:

5DL blows milk out his knows when people call Genesis "Old School"
You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villany.  Except for maybe Allanak."

-Anonymous

Quote from: "5 day lifespan"Oh, how I lament for the days of Cloud, Kefka, and Rydia.  :sighs and fires up his SNES nostalgicaly:

Heh.  I played Pong on an Atari.
Quote from: tapas on December 04, 2017, 01:47:50 AM
I think we might need to change World Discussion to Armchair Zalanthan Anthropology.

Quote from: "5 day lifespan"
Creeper

Dont you mean WATCH FFX?  I tried playing that game once.  I gave up after I touched the controller the second time in 2 hours.  The whole thing couldve been CGd without the need to have me touch it at all.

Oh, how I lament for the days of Cloud, Kefka, and Rydia.  :sighs and fires up his SNES nostalgicaly:

After FF7 it all became a damn CGI. I like em but too many damn movies. I play Dynasty Warriors 4 now!
Quote from: roughneck on October 13, 2018, 10:06:26 AM
Armageddon is best when it's actually harsh and brutal, not when we're only pretending that it is.

Best Acceptance Time Ever: 15 Minutes. Seriously. I was shocked.

Applied, left room, turned on TV, microwaved some food, watched a movie for like 10 minutes, checked email pertaining to something entirely different and WHAMMO! I wanted to cry.  8)

I had less then 5 once, submitted, exited, lit a cig, then being paranoid decided to check and see if I had exited correctly, then hit to connect and got the welcome (char name) WOW.

Checked my e-mail then, no e-mail, entered the game, pointed to city, checked e-mail and the confirmation was in.:)
A gaunt, yellow-skinned gith shrieks in fear, and hauls ass.
Lizzie:
If you -want- me to think that your character is a hybrid of a black kryl and a white push-broom shaped like a penis, then you've done a great job

That's great. Things like that make having to wait on occasion 20 hours easily bearable when you think "Well, that one time I got accepted in 5 minutes. I suppose I can be patient."  8)

Quote from: "5 day lifespan"
Creeper

I see someone hasn't touched Xenosaga yet.

That was terrible. I got to use the controller 3, maybe 4, times in like 5 hours. I gave up when I managed to get halfway through that game.  8)

When I started playing, it could take up to a month for an approval. ;) So I don't want to hear no complaints about five hours.

I use the controller all the time in FFX... Certainly more then three or four times in five hours... But I do know the game is INCREDIBLY short... Have like...20+ hours of blitzball... Got all sorts of side quests finished and hardly break sixty hours... Probably could have finished in like... 30 hours...

And most of that IS movies... Good story so far though. It's what Japan calls an interactive story. Not a video game.

Creeper
21sters Unite!