Looking to return. Again.

Started by Armaddict, November 22, 2009, 05:42:35 AM

Quote from: Ashes on June 04, 2010, 03:32:38 PM
To Arm, I am return.

Well aint this a fucking happy little goddamn reunion.

Someone fucking call Clegane, ShaLeah and Pearl.  Lets get some classics up in this bitch.
Yes. Read the thread if you want, or skip to page 7 and be dismissive.
-Reiloth

Words I repeat every time I start a post:
Quote from: Rathustra on June 23, 2016, 03:29:08 PM
Stop being shitty to each other.

Quote from: Malifaxis on June 05, 2010, 11:11:54 AM
Quote from: Ashes on June 04, 2010, 03:32:38 PM
To Arm, I am return.

Well aint this a fucking happy little goddamn reunion.

Someone fucking call Clegane, ShaLeah and Pearl.  Lets get some classics up in this bitch.

Wow, that would be fucking awesome.  And btw, Malifaxis...glad to see you stuck around. :P
She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together. --J.D. Salinger

Suppose I should change the goddamn signature, huh.
Yes. Read the thread if you want, or skip to page 7 and be dismissive.
-Reiloth

Words I repeat every time I start a post:
Quote from: Rathustra on June 23, 2016, 03:29:08 PM
Stop being shitty to each other.

Ohhhhhhhh shit. Glad to see you're back.

Welcome back, old-timers. I look forward to swindling you all (again).

I'll take a shot of Flying Erdlu.
Quote from: Fathi on March 08, 2018, 06:40:45 PMAnd then I sat there going "really? that was it? that's so stupid."

I still think the best closure you get in Armageddon is just moving on to the next character.

Quote from: Kankman on June 04, 2010, 12:07:27 PM
Quote from: Saellyn on June 02, 2010, 11:01:40 PM
I can fend him off on my own!

*Grabs Tektolnes' mighty whacking stick*

Dude... nobody grabs Tek's mighty whacking stick... Unless they're willing to finish the job.

Finish da fight!

Quote from: Winterless on June 06, 2010, 01:26:37 AM
Quote from: MeTekillot on June 05, 2010, 07:43:55 PM
We need desertman.

We need WP.

I have desertman on Xbox Live. I should go bother him to come back to Arm.

WB!
It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

June 07, 2010, 10:46:00 PM #63 Last Edit: June 08, 2010, 11:22:33 AM by Myrdryn
Just wanting to note that I'm seeing a lot of old names that I haven't seen in a long time.  Maybe it's the summer time.  But it's nice to see so many (a dozen or so) veterans returning to play.
-- Person A OOCs: I totally forgot if everyone is okay with the adult-rated emotes and so forth?

-- Person B OOCs: Does this count as sex or torture? I can't tell.

-- Person A OOCs: I'm going to flip coins now to decide.

I'm thinking now's the time to stop not playing. Come out of hibernation and all that.

Quote from: RogueGunslinger on June 08, 2010, 01:09:42 AM
I'm thinking now's the time to stop not playing. Come out of hibernation and all that.

Be a Drov of a good time t' be gettin' drunksome in th' southlands, wouldn' it.
The sword is sharp, the spear is long,
The arrow swift, the Gate is strong.
The heart is bold that looks on gold;
The dwarves no more shall suffer wrong.

Quote from: RogueGunslinger on June 08, 2010, 01:09:42 AM

I decided to come out of hibernation...hmm....back in January of this year after not playing for over a year. I'm completely sucked back into the Crackageddon, and have been having a great time of it.  :P

- Irulan
Mal: "Well they tell you: never hit a man with a closed fist. But it is, on occasion, hilarious."
---
Inara: "Thank you for the wine. It's very... fresh."

Mal: "To Kaylee, and her inter-engine fermentation system."

Behold the power of my thread.  *flex*
She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together. --J.D. Salinger

Armaddict FTW!!!
Mal: "Well they tell you: never hit a man with a closed fist. But it is, on occasion, hilarious."
---

!!!!!

Yayhoooray
I tripped and Fale down my stairs. Drink milk and you'll grow Uaptal. I know this guy from the state of Tenneshi. This house will go up Borsail tomorrow. I gave my book to him Nenyuk it back again. I hired this guy golfing to Kadius around for a while.

Glad to see you're all back in the mix. Now give me your boots, this is a hold up.
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

You can have my boots when you pry them off my cold, dead, grimy, sandy, athlete's foot ridden toes.

Quote from: Armaddict on June 12, 2010, 02:29:46 AM
You can have my boots when you pry them off my cold, dead, grimy, sandy, athlete's foot ridden toes.

On second thought...Why don't you just...Hand over those boots.
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

You can have my boots in trade for your steel greatsword of awesome. ;)
---