Casting Call for Kurac

Started by Thistle, November 20, 2009, 10:35:35 AM

You've drank the mead, you've tasted the spice and now it is time to live the life.

House Kurac has one opening for a non-family member whose made enough of a name for themselves to be given a position of a little more responsibility.  This role should be for someone whose had to already prove themselves a little with the house and therefore shouldn't have any surprising unusual quirks that might otherwise interfere with the level of advancement they've already achieved.  The successful applicant will have shown their ability to stick with a role without a recent history of suicides or retirement. 

This role will find themselves spending a fair bit of time in Luirs and should be geared toward trade ops and will start at junior merchant. 

Send emails if interested to house_kurac@armageddon.org

I will leave this call opened until Nov 30th, with the option of extending it if we don't see enough applicants.
Tiernan: I think it's someone playing a game
Thistle: Is that game called 'armageddon'?
Nyr swings a steel greatsword named 'Immortal Slayer' at Thistle, a thorny potted plant.
Tiernan the Timelord leans backward and boots you right in your head.
/* T

I should probably mention this is closed. Thanks to everyone who applied, you should of heard back by now.
Tiernan: I think it's someone playing a game
Thistle: Is that game called 'armageddon'?
Nyr swings a steel greatsword named 'Immortal Slayer' at Thistle, a thorny potted plant.
Tiernan the Timelord leans backward and boots you right in your head.
/* T