OMG Oash is sooo cooool.

Started by Olgaris, November 17, 2009, 12:16:52 AM

November 17, 2009, 12:16:52 AM Last Edit: November 17, 2009, 12:19:07 AM by Olgaris
House Oash needs one or two noble PCs to fill the ranks.

Being a Noble in House Oash means you're the cream of the crop, second to the top. A cunning political wit is necessary to survive and thrive. The only Noble House of Allanak to employ magickers, and owners of the Vineyards which produce the best wine in the Known World. The Oash life is a posh one, but there's always room for improvement.

We are preferably looking for players with leadership experience, and consistent play times. Experience as a noble is not necessary, but you must be familiar enough with Allanak to know one Tier from the other.

We will be taking applications until 11:59 PM EST, Saturday the 21st of November.

allanaki_nobles@armageddon.org
You give your towering mound of dung to the inordinately young-spirited Shalooonsh.
the inordinately young-spirited Shalooonsh sends:
     "dude, how'd you know I was hungry and horny?"

We are extending the deadline for the applications.

As a Noble in House Oash your duties may include:

• Overseeing the progress of a hoard of gemmed magickers
  • Conducting magickal research
  • Arranging contracts to further your family's wine business
  • Conniving and backstabbing your way to being the Premier House (read: screwing Borsail)
  • Growing a network of spies so that you know everything, and control everything
  • Manipulating Templars so that they dance like puppets at your every command

Send us your brainz.
You give your towering mound of dung to the inordinately young-spirited Shalooonsh.

Just a reminder that all emails must be sent to the clan email address, so that all clan staff will receive the correspondence.
Eastman: he came out of the east to do battle with The Amazing Rando!

Decisions have been made. E-mails have been sent. Allanaki, prepare to meet thy doom.

We want another one. So yummy.

Deadline: December 16th, 11:52PM EST.