Too much flaming on the dissusion board

Started by Guest, June 24, 2003, 02:15:43 PM

Okay, there is too much going on in this board, it takes too long to read it all and people are too mean.  So I devised a great method to make it so people only write what they mean to write.  Dis board postes should remove 1 hp from a person's charector for everyline of the post.

>look templar

So and so templar is in terrible condition.

>say Milord! What has been done to you!

So and so templar says, ooc, "That fucking post about templar aides, I just couldn't let it go without a response!"

Elsewhere. . .

In the rinth.
A shifty man is here
Another shifty man is here

A shifty man says, "Oh wait someone is in my head.. . Excellent, the lord templar must be pissed!  he's bleeding all over the place."

Another shifty man says, "Lets kill him before he regens.  Good thing
Spooky over there sacrificed himself to write that long post on templars banging their aides."

A shifty man says solemnly, "Yep, we have Spooky to thank."

And for the imms, we could make it randomly take hp from npcs!

The sandy wastes.
A ruddy mekillot has arrived from the west.
>look mek
A ruddy mekillot is in poor condition.
>flee self
You are blocked from escape.
a ruddy mekillot crumples to the ground.
>emote sighs with relief.
>think Thank got Sanvean left that long winded posts on noble house cod pieces. . .

So great idea or what?   . . . Fuck, my char just died!

Well, great idea, amazing though how much you can fit in one line if your smart and use tiny text

Man that was a funny post, actually did LOL.....co-workers are calling the men in white coats I think.

Hey, but one problem, some of us would literaly kill off our next 7 chars in one post, that would annoy the imms I'm sure, accept an app person logs in, points to a town appears and dies....2 hour res, dies, submit new char, etc etc.
A gaunt, yellow-skinned gith shrieks in fear, and hauls ass.
Lizzie:
If you -want- me to think that your character is a hybrid of a black kryl and a white push-broom shaped like a penis, then you've done a great job

All jokes aside, I agree things have taken a woefully negative turn. Debate and disagreement are necessary elements for improvement, however lately it seems everyone has nothing but beef. Recently I logged onto the discussion board and the top two threads on this board were:

Lame or not?
[1,2]
Lame or what?
[1,2]

My answer is no. Armageddon is not lame. Just play your damn character and shut up.

Yeah. Screw all that lame ass shit! Just quit doing it and play the fucking game already! God damn!

Creeper who says, "Meh-Haa!"
21sters Unite!

Just you wait until I make my fire elementalist/thug combo.  Then we'll see about this so-called flaming.

Burke: Look, this is an emotional moment for all of us, okay? I know that. But let's not... Let's not make snap judgments, please. This is clearly an important species we're dealing with and I don't think that you or I, or anybody, has the right to arbitrarily exterminate them!

Ripley: Wrong!

Vasquez: Yeah. Watch us.
quote="Larrath"]"On the 5th day of the Ascending Sun, in the Month of Whira's Very Annoying And Nearly Unreachable Itch, Lord Templar Mha Dceks set the Barrel on fire. The fire was hot".[/quote]

I dunno...I think my Water/Thug idea will be lots of fun.
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.