Seeking a role...

Started by deconstruct99, October 13, 2009, 06:17:47 AM

I'm pretty much open to anything at this point. I made my triumphant return like two weeks ago only to die a painful death to crazed spiders that eat each other. Anyway, I am actively looking for roles/suggestions/whatever you can pull out of your ass. Except delves...I hate neckers as it is, and let's face it, the only thing worse than a necker is a sand necker. But yeah, post here, send me messages. E-mail me nude pictures. Whatever floats your boat.
Quote from: Tarx on April 13, 2008, 11:43:02 PM
The longer a PC lives, the more likely they will die to something stupid.

-ginka's law

Start with a human of your sex from one of the principal Allanaki villages: Menos, Taki, or, or...the other one.  (Coming from Menos or Taki, you may wish to give your character an unnatural affection for the templarate.  Coming from Taki, I suggest a deathly, phobia-level fear of 'gickers.)

Guild warrior.
Subguild mercenary or hunter.

As I think Marauder Moe has excellently suggested, write up several short stories or anecdotes from your character's past, beyond the basic background.

Driven by famine, leave your place as a starving laborer to come to the City.  Buy a war beetle, a battered sword, and a cloak.  Pour out your nice water and buy grey water.  Give your remaining coins to the Meleth's circle beggar.  Junk your newbie food.

Don't go in the desert alone until you've played 15 days.  After that, don't go in the desert alone.

I leave the rest of the story up to you.
The sword is sharp, the spear is long,
The arrow swift, the Gate is strong.
The heart is bold that looks on gold;
The dwarves no more shall suffer wrong.

Brytta, I think that other village is called Yaroch or something similar. It's a stinky place. And to Deconstruct, play a magicker that constantly makes terrible puns in relation to his element.
Quote from: nessalin on July 11, 2016, 02:48:32 PM
Trunk
hidden by 'body/torso'
hides nipples

Quote from: Zoltan on October 13, 2009, 10:30:02 AM
Brytta, I think that other village is called Yaroch or something similar.

Yup.  By the way, not all of the villages have a quit location...Menos does, and maybe Yaroch.
The sword is sharp, the spear is long,
The arrow swift, the Gate is strong.
The heart is bold that looks on gold;
The dwarves no more shall suffer wrong.

Quote from: brytta.leofa on October 13, 2009, 10:56:50 AM
Quote from: Zoltan on October 13, 2009, 10:30:02 AM
Brytta, I think that other village is called Yaroch or something similar.

Yup.  By the way, not all of the villages have a quit location...Menos does, and maybe Yaroch.

How have I never seen those slide-shows!?!

Brandon
Quote from: Ghost on December 16, 2009, 06:15:17 PM
brandon....

you did the biggest mistake of your life

That slideshow is one of the first things I remember seeing on the Armageddon website.
Quote from: nessalin on July 11, 2016, 02:48:32 PM
Trunk
hidden by 'body/torso'
hides nipples

Quote..I hate neckers as it is, and let's face it, the only thing worse than a necker is a sand necker.

I was going to say something but that knocked it out of the water..  lol :D
Mr_Fire-
~Let others screw light bulbs in water faucets. Who cares?~

27/m/MS seeks interesting role with which to spend four to six hours a day, five to six days a week. I enjoy long strolls outside the walls with the occasional brief run through the town for trade and whatnot.  Elves and half giants need not reply, unless their package is super sexy... same with magickers. 

*To contact this advertiser, please click on one of the contact links to the left.  AIM will get the fastest response.
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.