Amusing moments

Started by JollyGreenGiant, June 22, 2003, 01:06:13 AM

I've posted some or all of these before, but:

-------------

While putting up a tent...
The brown-eyed man struggles with his massive mekillot boner as he turns around.

While standing in the Allanaki bazaar...
l w
[Very Far]
Nothing.
[Far]
The ugly-ass halfling is standing here.
[Near]
Nothing.

While relaxing in the tavern...
The flat-headed dwarf sets a mug of ale atop his head.

While running in utter terror near Tuluk many moons ago...
The dark-shelled mantis kisses the lanky elf, how sweet!

Paraphrased email after getting annihilated to death by a one-hit-wonder...
Uhm, yeah, sorry about that.  Halaster noticed something didn't look right and it turns out one of the items on X is a holdover from the H'n'S days.  It does 100d10 damage and only needs to be worn, not wielded.  I uh, gave you a res there.  -Kelvik

While minding my own business in immland (paraphrased)...
The dark-haired daddy wishes to the staff:
"Er, sorry, I kinda didn't realize this would happen and just sorta accidentally tried but didn't mean to.. I mean.. Can someone reload "a blue-eyed baby boy"..?  This partially eaten one just doesn't look right."

----------

I guess that's all off the top of my head.

-Savak
i]May the fleas of a thousand kanks nestle in your armpit.  -DustMight[/i]

Ha.

the lean, mop-haired man...I think it was.
Mick.

Captain Canadia.

He'll never live that down.

Quote from: "Savak""Can someone reload "a blue-eyed baby boy"..? This partially eaten one just doesn't look right."
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

Quote from: "John"Changed for IC info ;)

The woman looks towards the window

:think perfect. Now I just slip the poison in while she isn't looking
The man think perfect. Now I just slip the poin in while she isn't looking.

See, now that's just scary.  I mean, what would you do next? Say "ooc Sorry, ignore that"?

I've gotten so paranoid about it now that I double check my think commands to make sure I'm really thinking.  Also afraid of getting it mixed up with talk.  :shock:

Quote from: "HaiWolfe"See, now that's just scary.  I mean, what would you do next? Say "ooc Sorry, ignore that"?
What else could I say :oops: I definitely stopped all plans to do something after that blunder :P He was a good RPer and didn't abuse the knowledge though :D

Quote from: "HaiWolfe"I've gotten so paranoid about it now that I double check my think commands to make sure I'm really thinking.  Also afraid of getting it mixed up with talk.  :shock:
If that happens (it hasn't yet to me) I plan on just RPing it out as if I accidently mumbled it. It happens IRL so if I accidently do it in the game so be it  :wink:

So during a sparring match, someone who didn't speak sirihish very well ended up complaining about the "bomplicated language."  I nearly fell over laughing IRL.  It just struck me as hilarious, for no good reason, really.
quote="Larrath"]"On the 5th day of the Ascending Sun, in the Month of Whira's Very Annoying And Nearly Unreachable Itch, Lord Templar Mha Dceks set the Barrel on fire. The fire was hot".[/quote]

All I can say is...

Bad things happen when you "talk" instead of "psi".

Hmmm... I had a few new friends from another university started playing Arm..

The newbie elf kisses the backstabber NPC.
>ooc :)))
*a few seconds pass*
The newbie elf says "He is lost."
say -chuckling Take cover, ma'friend...
The backstabber NPC backstabs the newbie elf bla bla
>emote moves into the fray chuckling
>rescue newbie

He's dead now.
quote="Ghost"]Despite the fact he is uglier than all of us, and he has a gay look attached to all over himself, and his being chubby (I love this word) Cenghiz still gets most of the girls in town. I have no damn idea how he does that.[/quote]

Many times something like this (really I'm good with directions)

example location:  Directly west of Tuluk on the north road.

> Pointing west, man says "Head back to Tuluk, that way."

> red-faced, the man points to the east.

Ah The best moment ever...

I was sparring with a Certain dwarf.

The uber-newbie dwarf ninja-flips over you, landing with the grace and elegance of a ballet-dancer.

I laughed for many days.
Quote from: roughneck on October 13, 2018, 10:06:26 AM
Armageddon is best when it's actually harsh and brutal, not when we're only pretending that it is.

<Person> plunges her spoon into the bowel of stew.

Ouch... disemboweled with a spoon.  Poor Stew.
quote="Larrath"]"On the 5th day of the Ascending Sun, in the Month of Whira's Very Annoying And Nearly Unreachable Itch, Lord Templar Mha Dceks set the Barrel on fire. The fire was hot".[/quote]

Mmm, bowel stew.  Now with 20% more bowel.

AC
Treat the other man's faith gently; it is all he has to believe with."     Henry S. Haskins

This happened to my friend while I was teaching him to play.

A tiny kank-fly arrives from the north.

A half-giant soldier arrives from the north.
A half-giant soldier arrives from the north.

A half-giant soldier shouts, "Surrender, criminal!" (or something like that)

A half-giant soldier hits a tiny kank-fly, HARD.

A tiny kank-fly's eyes roll back into it's head.
A tiny kank-fly crumbles to the ground.

Bad fly!
I've been away from Zalanthas for some time, but I still think you all are kank shit. Don't worry, I'll come back and fix it up. By the way, has anyone found, like, water? This desert is getting old.

I think the funniest thing I remember was someone building a pc's baby a food object and some person actually tested the bite command on it in a bar full of people.

Ignius [1000]: trans all
<spam of 50 players being summoned to the imm lounge>
<random spam as 50 players enter pre-typed/half-typed commands>
The buxom gypsy lass moans loudly.
The muscular, bronze-skinned gypsy says in Bendune:
"Ohhh..*!"
The blond elf looks at the buxom gypsy lass.
Ignius [1000]: Shit
Blaylock: uhh..

Dyrinis

Grr, keep forgetting to log in.
Dyrinis

Quote from: "Dyrinis as Anonymous"The buxom gypsy lass moans loudly.
Now, this is funny.
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

>The <man> pulls the stopper from <woman> and pours a light trickling of liquid into his mouth.

Ewww.  I mean saving moisture is important and all, but where exactly was that stopper and what sort of liquid trickled out?

AC
Treat the other man's faith gently; it is all he has to believe with."     Henry S. Haskins

Yummy, pass me the woman please, I could use a drink :D

Gawynn
Ladies and gents, we're still alive
By the skin of our teeth, now it's killing time
Angel in our pocket, devil by our side
We ain't going nowhere, cuz' heroes never die!"

Blood of Heroes - Megadeth

This one happened TONIGHT :)

The figure in a dark, hooded cloak gets a sandy yellow, chitinous breastplate from a fine, leather-pouched belt.

Maybe it was 'doll' armor... riiiiiiiiight. :twisted:

C'mon people, stop trying to eat your children and stuff your breastplates and longbows into your belts!

Well...one thing that happened to me recently. I sucessfully shadowed someone around, was kindof curious where they were going. The charcter I followed wasn't some prominent noble with guards or even a merchant.

But one thing that happened, I got slightly bored of this, and instead of leaving decided to throw out a couple emotes. I had a whistle echo off the walls...then the character moved...moved....fled. I felt it was semi bad rp, since oocly you know 'someone' is hidden, ye icly, someone is a single person in a huge room of vnpcs.  Although I didn't care because I was actually laughing kinda hard.

ummm....damnit. First time I post as a guest and now I can't delete this......heh....could someone delete that above post? Though I was in...a different thread. *sigh* Although...in a way  I guess it was an amusing moment...hmmm....I'll just double post for now then.

Heh the most amusing moment was I was sitting in the gaj when in walks The giant, walking penis. Not sure how he got accepted but he managed to walk around and talk to people for alittle before a templar walked in and slayed him which was funny to see The half-gaint soldier chops The huge, walking penis on the head doing frightening damage followed by the corpse of the the huge, walking penis.

-The Archbishop
Who would you kill for a klondike bar?

I remember hearing of someone having an Adolf Hitler wanna-be character, he had a Panzer Kank... the name Kinkaid comes to mind...
It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

I remember Hitler.  It took all of one wish and a couple of seconds for an imm to put Hitler back into the grave.

Hitler? I'd like to hear some detail on that, if it wasn't too IC... Was there a german-accented dwarf walking around with a fake mustache named 'Adolf'? Whats the story behind that? How did -that- character idea ever get accepted?
EvilRoeSlade wrote:
QuoteYou find a bulbous root sac and pick it up.
You shout, in sirihish:
"I HAVE A BULBOUS SAC"
QuoteA staff member sends:
     "You are likely dead."