what in the world?

Started by Fredd, September 10, 2009, 08:35:51 AM

ok someone help me... i dont think it used to  do this for me but lately when im training, and my health/ ect go down, i get the following spam consistantly while fighting. and it throws off my hp tracking, as everything starts getting cluttered.

103hp 109mv 95st>7            98(108)87            98(108)87            101(108)87            101(108)87            104(108)87            104(108)87            107(108)87            107(108)87            108(108)87            108(108)8

the  symbols are supposed to be arrows to the left.

i've tried "prompt default" and it didnt fix it.

I use Pueblo to connect.
I remember recruiting this Half elf girl. And IMMEDIATELY taking her out on a contract. Right as we go into this gith hole I tell her "Remember your training, and you'll be fine." and she goes "I have no training." Then she died

Type

INFOBAR

in the game. That should toggle it off.
Talia said: Notice to all: Do not mess with Lizzie's GDB. She will cut you.
Delirium said: Notice to all: do not mess with Lizzie's soap. She will cut you.

that worked!thank you!
I remember recruiting this Half elf girl. And IMMEDIATELY taking her out on a contract. Right as we go into this gith hole I tell her "Remember your training, and you'll be fine." and she goes "I have no training." Then she died

Could try adding \n to the end of the prompt. It'll send everything after the prompt to the next line.

Also, use MUSHclient and use this awesome infobar. Shows you everything you need, and doesn't clutter your screen AT ALL!
The man asks you:
     "'Bout damn time, lol.  She didn't bang you up too bad, did she?"
The man says, ooc:
     "OG did i jsut do that?"

Quote from: Shalooonsh
I love the players of this game.
That's not a random thought either.

I'm a loser and use G-Mud. Thinking about switching to C-Mud, though.
Quote from: Niamh on September 24, 2009, 02:28:12 PM
Remember, you're never in trouble if you don't get caught!

Quote from: Wyx on June 28, 2009, 07:59:17 PM
Besides, the players know best