Wierd Weather, IC or OOC?

Started by Angela Christine, June 19, 2003, 02:34:07 PM

A couple times lately I've noticed that the weather inside Allanak was worse than the weather right outside.  Instead of keeping winds out, those 50 cord walls are actually concentrating it.  :p  Is this a bug, an OOC issue that should be ignored IC.  Or is it not a bug and happening for IC reasons, in which case discussing the weirdness in taverns would be appropriate small talk.  

IC or OOC?  Bug or feature?

AC
Treat the other man's faith gently; it is all he has to believe with."     Henry S. Haskins

I've noticed outside areas that are within buildings, or other walls inside the city tend to have even worse weather. It's alittle odd. And seems to be a common occurance. So I don't know.

Creeper
21sters Unite!

The wind is always worse INSIDE Candlestick Park...  Seems to concentrate it in those walls.  But for a city the size of Nak, that does seem odd...
laloc Wrote
Trust, I think, is the most fundamental tool which allows us to play this game. Without trust, we may as well just be playing a Hack and Slash, and repopping in Midgaard after slaying a bunch of Smurfs.

Walls are bigger in 'nak...
so's the wind.
Quote from: DeliriumA hunched shinigami prowls around here, gnashing its teeth.

Shouldn't this thread be in the Ask the Staff forum, since it seems to be asking the staff?

Quote from: "gfair"Shouldn't this thread be in the Ask the Staff forum, since it seems to be asking the staff?

Meh.  It could be in Ask the Staff, but that wouldn't stop non-staff from replying, nor does asking it in the general forum prevent staff from answering.  It could also go in the Code forum, since the oddity is probably caused by code.  Or the Roleplay forum, since dealing with the oddity IC is a roleplay issue.  It could even go the Newbie forum, since I'm still a newbie (only played for a couple years).  By posting in the general forum the thread stays on topic whether it leans toward code, roleplay, or whatever.  The only thing that would be off-topic would be derailing the thread into a meta-discussion of the best forum to post the topic in.

Quote from: "shinigami"
Walls are bigger in 'nak...
so's the wind.
Yeah, everything is bigger in 'nak.  ;)

AC
Treat the other man's faith gently; it is all he has to believe with."     Henry S. Haskins

Go AC!

Creeper
21sters Unite!