Another prompt idea ...

Started by musashi, July 25, 2009, 05:34:36 AM

I think it would be nice if the current weather conditions could be included in as an option in the prompt set up as well.

Given that in 1 room, you can go from a harsh sandstorm, to the skies are clear, I know I've emoted being in a storm when I wasn't, or vice versa by accident more than once.

I don't know how difficult it might be to add but, I think it would be a nice addition to RP.
Quote from: Marauder Moe
Oh my god he's still rocking the sandwich.

I love the idea, but I'm pretty sure it was suggested somewhere before and the response was that it was proving more complicated than expected.

+1 from me though.
Quote from: Wug
No one on staff is just waiting for the opportunity to get revenge on someone who killed one of their characters years ago.

Except me. I remember every death. And I am coming for you bastards.

Was it? I tried searching but only found the bits on having time included.

Even just a "current state of the winds" would be nice.
Quote from: Marauder Moe
Oh my god he's still rocking the sandwich.

I'd just like to see the weather and any approaching sandstorms tacked on to the bottom of room descriptions. These things should be obvious and easy to see.

When time was introduced as a prompt option there was something said about a difficulty with getting weather included as well.
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

Quote from: HTX on July 25, 2009, 06:47:39 AM
I'd just like to see the weather and any approaching sandstorms tacked on to the bottom of room descriptions. These things should be obvious and easy to see.

My next characters name
Doppler Radar
Two dwarves get into a small fist-fray over who owns a pile of dung at the roadside.

You think:
     "Get your shit together"