Just something I was wondering about

Started by flashz00, June 13, 2003, 09:04:19 PM

Don't know if this is the right place for this but I'm going to post it here anyways. Is there a bug with the weather? Not to go into it too IC, but me and a fellow runner was out in the wilds waiting the night out.. Everything was going fine, the sky was clear and the wind was as quiet as the sands. Then all of a sudden it got where we couldn't see a thing. Yet again I check the weather and it still reads the sky is clear and the wind is as quiet as the sands..Any of you know what is the deal?
oy what the fonk you want? Big Worm

No moons were out. There was no storm, just really really dark. Get a torch next time! Damn it runner, don't you know to take any needed supplies with you!  :twisted:
It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

I said half way through the night everything was fine we could see then all of a sudden it just got where we couldn't see. So in terms this means it wasn't dark enough to where we couldn't see. Something has to be up. And I was fully prepared. (We did have a torch and still couldn't see)

Quoteme and a fellow runner

Divine punishment for two Runners breaking the rules and going out alone together!  :twisted:
color=darkred][size=9]Complaints of unfairness on the part of
other players will not be given an audience.
If you think another character was mean
to you, you're most likely right.[/color][/size]

Funny SailorMars..Next time I will make sure I make it back before dark arrives.  :D

Maybe the moon that was out set.

Maybe the weather changed but the messaging was either before or after the actual change you noticed.

Maybe a magicker was fucking with you.
Quote from: tapas on December 04, 2017, 01:47:50 AM
I think we might need to change World Discussion to Armchair Zalanthan Anthropology.

Hmmm... I failed to notice if the moon had set, maybe that couold have been the cause of it.. And like you said it could have been a magicker also...Crymerci thanks for helping me out.