Do elementalists still have powerful offenses?

Started by Salt Merchant, June 06, 2009, 04:58:05 AM

True. I like to make 'you' 'your' and 'yours' all red clientside so that they pop, not only in crowded rooms, but also in combat.
Quote from: Wug
No one on staff is just waiting for the opportunity to get revenge on someone who killed one of their characters years ago.

Except me. I remember every death. And I am coming for you bastards.

triggers in some clients = highlights or sound effects. These things are critical for all combat classes. However, yea, triggers that output back to the mud are very poor play.

I think triggers are generally cheating. I don't have a problem with people aliasing things if they want. Personally when playing a magicker I type out my spells with the exception of some sort of "escape" or "protective" spell that I might alias with certain magickers. A "holy shit" spell I suppose you could say.
Quote from: Fnord on November 27, 2010, 01:55:19 PM
May the fap be with you, always. ;D

I only alias / macro 'oh shit' spells. Or, when I can see problems about to arise, I throw in a few at the last minute. Like say I'm in the desert and up comes the x dwarf, and you can tell by the way he's looking at you and talking that he wants to fight. Yeah, I'll get ready and throw up a few "cast 'mon un pwnz0r bend over' dwarf" macros, rather than try to type all that out on the fly, with combat lag. Personally, I equate it to my character becoming mentally prepared. Practicing the words in his head. Getting harmonized with his element, in this case pwnz0r. :P
Quote from: musashiengaging in autoerotic asphyxiation is no excuse for sloppy grammer!!!

Armageddon.org