Grit, Grime, Hardship, and Booze!

Started by Olgaris, April 27, 2009, 12:36:31 AM

Do you like that particular crunch of sand between your teeth?

Do you have a particular penchant toward working hard, and playing even harder?

If you answered yes to either of the above questions, the T'zai Byn might be for you!

We are currently accepting applications to skip through the ranks and play a Sergeant in the T'zai Byn. Good account notes and previous leadership experience are an asset, but a good application may be accepted on its own merit. Frequent play-times are a must, as is the patience to deal with complete newbies, the T'zai Byn is often the destination spot for our newest players. As a T'zai Byn Sergeant you get to help form player's expectations and opinions of Armageddon, and have the opportunity to be that grizzled old Sergeant that will be remembered for all eternity.

The deadline is Friday, May 1, 2009. Apply early, and apply often!
You give your towering mound of dung to the inordinately young-spirited Shalooonsh.
the inordinately young-spirited Shalooonsh sends:
     "dude, how'd you know I was hungry and horny?"

We're opening another slot like this. All of the above applies, save that the applications must be in by the 18th of December.

The sooner the better; given that pretty soon after the application deadline is Christmas, and I'd like to spend said holiday not going through my email, applicants will be considered on a first-come, first-serve basis.

Don't wait!

This will be closing soon, so get your apps in!

This role is now closed. You should all receive a reply soon.

Well, as we know Zalanthas all too well... we are in need of one, maybe two new Byn Sergeants.  I'd like to get these applications in quickly and chosen within the week, so the call will end by Sat 23rd or when I have found applications that fit the role.  Same things apply as in the first post, but make sure to clearly put in the subject that it's an application.  If you have any questions, send them on it and we will answer them as quickly as possible.
Ourla:  You're like the oil paint on the canvas of evil.

Just going to give this a bump.  I've received some great App, but I'd really like to receive some more of them.  I am most likely going to bring on two, one being more experienced to the other.  I am open to someone new to a leadership role, but must have no negative account notes.  So if you are thinking that you would like to do this role, but don't have the experience, send in an App.  It doesn't hurt to at least try.

Last day for this.  I'll be sending out decisions either late tonight or early tomorrow.

Responses have been sent.  If you didn't get a response, let me know.  Thank you for all of those that applied, it was a tough decision to make.