Random Tiny CODE Wants

Started by daedroug, April 21, 2009, 11:25:21 PM

Same here
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

rescue to break the subdue.

so if your mate is subdues you could attempt to wrestle them free.
The funny little foreign man

I often hear the jingle to -Riunite on ice- when I read the estate name Reynolte, eve though there ain't no ice in Zalanthas.

Quote from: Potaje on March 11, 2011, 01:53:59 PM

You might have more success with > kill subduer
Quote from: WarriorPoet
I play this game to pretend to chop muthafuckaz up with bone swords.
Quote from: SmuzI come to the GDB to roleplay being deep and wise.
Quote from: VanthSynthesis, you scare me a little bit.

You think:
"Krath. It's been over two days since I've seen a bed.
The very tired, bleary-eyed man collapses onto the bedroll
You go to sleep
-------quit
Stand up first.

:'(

Quote from: Synthesis on March 11, 2011, 02:05:22 PM
Quote from: Potaje on March 11, 2011, 01:53:59 PM

You might have more success with > kill subduer

see I want non leathal, none crime code style
The funny little foreign man

I often hear the jingle to -Riunite on ice- when I read the estate name Reynolte, eve though there ain't no ice in Zalanthas.

Quote from: jalden on March 11, 2011, 02:16:37 PM

You think:
You go to sleep
-------quit
Stand up first.

+1
Fredd-

March 11, 2011, 03:27:36 PM #1656 Last Edit: March 11, 2011, 03:56:25 PM by Zoltan
Quote from: Barsook on March 11, 2011, 02:25:17 PM

You think:
You go to sleep
-------quit
Stand up first.

+1

I'm pretty sure you can quit while sitting and resting now... Don't know about during sleep, but you could always just go >wake >quit real fast. It's what I've done. >.>
Quote from: nessalin on July 11, 2016, 02:48:32 PM
Trunk
hidden by 'body/torso'
hides nipples

Quote from: Zoltan on March 11, 2011, 03:27:36 PM
Quote from: Barsook on March 11, 2011, 02:25:17 PM

You think:
You go to sleep
-------quit
Stand up first.

I'm pretty sure you can quit while sitting and resting now... Don't know about during sleep, but you could always just go >wake >quit real fast. It's what I've done. >.>

+1

> think Krath, I've been awake too long. Time for some sleep.
> emote goes to sleep.
> quit

That would work better.
Fredd-

If you could quit while sleeping, it would lead to silly things like

You plummet to the ground below.

Your vision goes black.

4/87/0

who
There are 43 players online.

quit

*Asshat proceeds to wait until there are less people online who might stumble across him*
All the world will be your enemy. When they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you; digger, listener, runner, Prince with the swift warning. Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.

Quote from: HavokBlue on March 11, 2011, 03:53:07 PM
If you could quit while sleeping, it would lead to silly things like

You plummet to the ground below.

Your vision goes black.

4/87/0

who
There are 43 players online.

quit

*Asshat proceeds to wait until there are less people online who might stumble across him*

Except for the fact that the code can distinguish between sleeping and unconsciousness.

lit torches to double as weapons. Chance to get snuff during moments of swingyness.
A staff member sends you:
"Normally we don't see a <redacted> walk into a room full of <redacted> and start indiscriminately killing."

You send to staff:
"Welcome to Armageddon."

Lighting something on fire doesn't actually make it that much more dangerous, since burns usually take several seconds to form and be painful.

draw longsword
es torch

kill gith
A fugly, yellow-skinned gith deftly parries your slash.

You thrust your lit, large bone-handled torch into a fugly, yellow-skinned gith's face!
A fugly, yellow-skinned gith flinches, drawing back from the flame!

You slash a fugly, yellow-skinned gith very hard on the head.
A fugly, yellow-skinned gith reels from the blow.
All the world will be your enemy. When they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you; digger, listener, runner, Prince with the swift warning. Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.

Quote from: MeTekillot on March 11, 2011, 08:16:16 PM
Lighting something on fire doesn't actually make it that much more dangerous, since burns usually take several seconds to form and be painful.

Yeah, but torches are made out of hunks of bone or wood that would make perfectly acceptable clubs, regardless of whether they were lit or not.  Furthermore, if you smack someone in the face with an oil-soaked rag, chances are, some of that oil is going to stay on their face.  If the oil is also burning, well, that's plenty of time for it to inflict burn damage.

Quote from: Majikal on March 11, 2011, 08:10:05 PM
lit torches to double as weapons. Chance to get snuff during moments of swingyness.

Have an Aragorn character concept?
Quote from: Barzalene
Besides if a Jihaen walks in on you, he walked in on you. He can't be too upset if he sees your peepee. He might have a legitimate gripe though if the manner in which you use it isn't subtle.

I want to dual wield torches, and I want them to be flail-torches. I will tell everyone I'm a Krathi.

I want a stealth command that is either its own skill, or based off of sneak/hide that lets you open a door silently, slip within, then close it without being noticed.

QuoteA female voice says, in sirihish:
     "] yer a wizard, oashi"

Quote from: bcw81 on March 11, 2011, 09:40:55 PM
I want a stealth command that is either its own skill, or based off of sneak/hide that lets you open a door silently, slip within, then close it without being noticed.

LOL.  Yeah.  No, you don't.  Trust me on this one, bro.  One of the last things the game needs is another way for an assassin to kill you.

Quote from: Synthesis on March 11, 2011, 10:22:08 PM
Quote from: bcw81 on March 11, 2011, 09:40:55 PM

LOL.  Yeah.  No, you don't.  Trust me on this one, bro.  One of the last things the game needs is another way for an assassin to kill you.
*innocenteyes.jpg*

QuoteA female voice says, in sirihish:
     "] yer a wizard, oashi"

Quote from: Majikal on March 11, 2011, 08:10:05 PM

Only if you immediately lose the torch the first time you parry.

a way to douse someone in oil and then set them on fire--- another way for templars to kill their boredom.

is it codedly possibly to drown someone? say a templar wants to drown a guy who's tried to steal his water, by having a half-giant submerge his head in a small bucket of water.
Quote from: Qzzrbl
THAT MAN IS DEHYDRATING!

QUICK! GIMME A BANDAGE!!

Quote from: Cindy42 on March 12, 2011, 01:10:30 AM
a way to douse someone in oil and then set them on fire--- another way for templars to kill their boredom.

is it codedly possibly to drown someone? say a templar wants to drown a guy who's tried to steal his water, by having a half-giant submerge his head in a small bucket of water.

I'd imagine there's always a staffer or two who'd jump at the chance after a wish up.

My random tiny want: take away "closed" gates/stores during night.

It makes sense to have the gates closed when there's dangerous beasts about, but otherwise it's a playability issue. Gates close at dusk, you have to wait half an hour.

For shops, it's understandable they wouldn't be open 24/7, but couldn't there be unemployed commoners taking up "night shifts" to maximize profits? It's about the playability thing here too, except with shops you have to wait longer (worse for those shops that are opened like half of the day, lazy asshats). ;)

Really, what I'm asking here is to save us all some time, and especially for offpeakers and also those of us who don't have three hours to spend getting a little bit done.

Warriors branching scan with high blind fighting or watch.