Thank you armegeddon!

Started by anotherhippie, April 16, 2009, 03:00:50 AM

ok.Everyone knows I am a noob around here, but I just wanted to say OH MY FREAKING GOD! i just went through my first real Arm. RP session and holy shit In real life I ran around the room, weep, screamed and held my breath untill i was blue and that was after only a week of playing. Thank you Im's or PC who ever you where. holy shit I am hooked forever! I love this game.

CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON
Quote from: Dalmeth
I've come to the conclusion that relaxing is not the lack of doing anything, but doing something that comes easily to you.

Pertinent Superstitions You Need To Know As A New Player:

1.) The longer your play sessions, the quicker your character dies.

(everybody else go.)
Quote from: Fathi on March 08, 2018, 06:40:45 PMAnd then I sat there going "really? that was it? that's so stupid."

I still think the best closure you get in Armageddon is just moving on to the next character.

Heheh, another hippie on Crackageddon.

Yeah, I know that feeling. Great thing is that it's still not gone. It's slow sometimes, game has its ups and downs, and good thing is that you came on when the game's running great. At least on my side; gotta love some of my clan members recently and certain people who have a lot of interaction with the clan. At times, all the action and drama goes elsewhere, so don't be discouraged when that happens. Most of the fun and drama is when certain personalities mix with others :D
Quote from: Rahnevyn on March 09, 2009, 03:39:45 PM
Clans can give stat bonuses and penalties, too. The Byn drop in wisdom is particularly notorious.

You're running around? That shouldn't be possible. WTF guys, steal his boots already!
Quote from: Niamh on September 24, 2009, 02:28:12 PM
Remember, you're never in trouble if you don't get caught!

Quote from: Wyx on June 28, 2009, 07:59:17 PM
Besides, the players know best

Quote from: anotherhippie on April 16, 2009, 03:00:50 AM
ok.Everyone knows I am a noob around here, but I just wanted to say OH MY FREAKING GOD! i just went through my first real Arm. RP session and holy shit In real life I ran around the room, weep, screamed and held my breath untill i was blue and that was after only a week of playing. Thank you Im's or PC who ever you where. holy shit I am hooked forever! I love this game.

I love reading posts like this so much.

Welcome to Armageddon, man.

This guy is so cute, can I keep him? (also his boots)
Rickey's Law: People don't want "A story". They want their story.

Quote from: a strange shadow on April 16, 2009, 04:57:29 AM

Quote from: a strange shadow on April 16, 2009, 04:57:29 AM

Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

... In real life I ran around the room, weep, screamed and held my breath untill i was blue and that was after only a week of playing. ... I love this game.

Great to have you with us.

Arm can be tedious and frustrating and, inevitably, time-consuming; but when it's good, there's no game in the world like it.
The sword is sharp, the spear is long,
The arrow swift, the Gate is strong.
The heart is bold that looks on gold;
The dwarves no more shall suffer wrong.