Knock 'em out.

Started by Anonymous, June 05, 2003, 03:57:48 AM

High School Wrestling... Being about 130 pounds and wrestling with are 215s-Heavy Weights. I got thrown around alot. Once even got tossed into a stone wall of the wrestling room, about five feet drop to the ground from there.

Also spar alot. Most staff fighting. We don't have alot of sticks that work well for a staff, so sometimes end up with metal poles. Or I go with a stick about three-four feet long against someone with a big wooden stick. I tend to win, but get at leat one hit to the head.

Also, used to fight alot. Stopped doing that last time I shattered someones nose, have a big advantage in being able to take an extreme beating with litte to no effect. Even took an elbow to the back of the head by a then two-three time state wrestling champion who just recently went to the Navy and ended up getting tosses in the brig for... 3 months for getting into bar fights or something. Pretty tough fucker. Although everything was blurry he just pissed me off enough I was about to acctually fight him, but there were all the sudden alot of people between me and him and so didn't want to bulldog some chick. LOL. Yeah.

Creeper, the thick headed American. WHOO WHOOT!
21sters Unite!

Myself, Born and raised in Detroit MI, in a very decidedly bad part of town.
Not going to go into the time there as Most of what I was about was decidedly illegal though nobody would call the cops on me since it involved keeping the bangers out of my neighberhood.

Spent a little time in pretty much each martial art style, enough to figure out the basis then move on, seven years golden gloves, 3 years armed security, bouncer now and again, SCA for 13 years now. I am expert with single sticks style of stick fighting, good with staff also, and other blunt weapons, I craft armor and weapons.

I've always had a very short fuse when it comes to dealing with stupid people and so tend to fight alot outside the ring/field. Mostly because I'm not afraid to tell someone they are a moron and it would be best if they just walked the other way, Most do, some don't have the brains too.

Of course quite a bit of jail time because of my attitude but I've been working on that...cuts into my other activities to much and costs to much.

So yes, I have hit a lot of people a lot of times a lot of ways with a lot of items, and in turn have taken my share of damage...funny thing is, I've only been in one fight in jail, Course they seem to know it is not a good idea to annoy a man that looks like a cross between charles manson and a hells angel...as a matter of fact, most inmates tend to call me charles in jail...hell even the CO's do.

So there you have it, the seedy side of my life history.
A gaunt, yellow-skinned gith shrieks in fear, and hauls ass.
Lizzie:
If you -want- me to think that your character is a hybrid of a black kryl and a white push-broom shaped like a penis, then you've done a great job

If you're a filthy thug-type of a person, a blackjack would make sense much more over a sword. A blackjack is much easier to utilize and bashing someone over the head with an elongated stick and the end of a hilt is quite different (I would only assume). I suppose it's a neat trick if you're a warrior using sap with his sword, but a thug would prefer a club I would think. Then again, he could be really crazy and have a fettish for swords.
musashi: It's also been argued that jesus was a fictional storybook character.

I was just thinking, why couldn't a warrior/thug do it with his sword?
A warrior is supposed to be able to learn all weapons and styles of fighting, the thug background would allow him to know where to strike and his knowledge with other types of weapons would allow him to utilize them in more ways than non-warriors...

Because, Guest, hitting someone with the ass end of your sword is awkward and a warrior would know this and, instead, use a more effective method of dispatching the person, like hitting them with the more often used part of the sword and ending the problem right then and there.
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.