Wear (item) right shoulder?

Started by SMuz, March 27, 2009, 10:02:40 AM

What's the syntax for wearing an item on the right shoulder?
Quote from: Rahnevyn on March 09, 2009, 03:39:45 PM
Clans can give stat bonuses and penalties, too. The Byn drop in wisdom is particularly notorious.

Currently it seems you have to wear something on the left shoulder, then wear something on the right shoulder, by doing wear <item> shoulder, then take off the thing on the left shoulder (if you did not want it anyway). Doesn't seem like you can do it another way at the moment.

Wear item shoulder

You wear the big bag scrab shoulder plate on the left shoulder.

Wear item shoulder

You wear the little napkin on your right shoulder.
Quote from: Cutthroat on September 30, 2008, 10:15:55 PM
> forage artifacts

You find a rusty, armed landmine and pick it up.

Ah, cool :)

Alright, another, somewhat unrelated question since I'm too lazy to start another thread. How do I remove a tattoo :P
Clans can give stat bonuses and penalties, too. The Byn drop in wisdom is particularly notorious.

Put a scar over it.

Change Locdescs  (General)

Change locdescs moves your character to a room where you can add scars to your character's location descriptions. The message sent to the room when you do this is the same as if you had quit out of the game. When you are done adding scars you type 'leave' to return to the in-character world and the message sent to the room is the same as if you were entering the game.

Syntax:
    change locdescs

Example:
    > change locdescs

See Also:
    change, locdescs
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

New char concept: Elkrosian tattoo remover.
Quote from: Synthesis
Quote from: lordcooper
You go south and one of the other directions that isn't north.  That is seriously the limit of my geographical knowledge of Arm.
Sarge?

Quote from: SMuz on March 27, 2009, 10:41:45 AM
Ah, cool :)

Alright, another, somewhat unrelated question since I'm too lazy to start another thread. How do I remove a tattoo :P

death works.
Quote from: AJM
Only noobs quote themselves.

Another tattoo will remove your old tattoos on your description.
Quote from: Cutthroat on September 30, 2008, 10:15:55 PM
> forage artifacts

You find a rusty, armed landmine and pick it up.

Quote from: Thunkkin on March 27, 2009, 10:50:59 AM
New char concept: Elkrosian tattoo remover.

Yet Another Desert Room [NESW]
This room is really desert-like and hot and dry. There is sand and maybe a rock or two. All for can see for leagues is the scorching sand underneath you.
The tall, muscular man is here.

>say (glancing to ~muscular) You must be here for the tattoo removal, eh? Marty send ya?

The obviously-Elkrosian, skinny man says, glancing to the tall, muscular man:
     "You must be here for the tattoo removal, eh? Marty send ya?"

The tall muscular man nods, holding out his arm.

>l muscular.man

He is really tall and muscular and buff and cool and tan and his skin is dry from like the heat and stuff. He is the hero of your dreams, and everytime you blink while looking at him, you imagine all the virgins his deflowered.
The tall, muscular man is in excellent condition.

<face>         a tattoo of a giant elf penis

>emote snickers
The obvioulsy-Elkrosian, skinny man snickers.

The tall, muscular man fumes in embarrassment.

The tall, muscular man says, in sirihish:
     "I fell asleep at Talia's party. Meh."

The obviously-Elkrosian, skinny man tells the tall, muscular man, holding out his hands:
     "Just stand still."

>cast 'mon un remove tattoo' muscular.man
A whole bunch of electricity and stuff gathers as you mutter something about elf penii.

A bolt of energy flies out of your hand and slaps the tall, muscular man in the face, searing his skin into a cauterized layer of fried meat.
The tall, muscular man's eyes roll back in his head.
The tall, muscular man collapses.
*beep*

>em blinks.
The obviously-Elkrosian, skinny man blinks.

The obviously-Elkrosian, skinny man says, in sirhish:
     "Good thing Marty keeps them in steady supply."
"Never was anything great achieved without danger."
     -Niccolo Machiavelli

LOL Oh man that's good.....made my night....thank you Archbaron.
Respect. Responsibility. Compassion.

Wanted: Subguild Tattoo Artist. Gives ability to tattoo people. Perfect for all those who pass out in bars!
Quote from: MorgenesYa..what Bushranger said...that's the ticket.

Quote from: Bushranger on April 01, 2009, 12:59:47 AM
Wanted: Subguild Tattoo Artist. Gives ability to tattoo people. Perfect for all those who pass out in bars!

Hahaha, Cingel would immediately become my favorite day in the Byn.
Quote from: WarriorPoet
I play this game to pretend to chop muthafuckaz up with bone swords.
Quote from: SmuzI come to the GDB to roleplay being deep and wise.
Quote from: VanthSynthesis, you scare me a little bit.

Quote from: Synthesis on April 01, 2009, 01:32:48 AM
Quote from: Bushranger on April 01, 2009, 12:59:47 AM

Hahaha, Cingel would immediately become my favorite day in the Byn.
Hah, it would be great just to be able to buy tattoos for people.

You know, I just thought of an easy way to have  tattooist sub/skills put in.

Make it so the actual tattoo skill can only be used to copy items/people/animals And they must be in the same room (can be dead in the case of animals).

Ah, I can see it now, a templar would always take that sub.

Lord templar hardnose tell you in sirihish, "You will be my slave now, hold still.

Lord templar hardnose dips some tattoo needles in ink then begins working on your face.

Lord templar hardnose inks a tattoo of Lord templar hardnose on your face.

And happily, the code to do it already exists IG.
A gaunt, yellow-skinned gith shrieks in fear, and hauls ass.
Lizzie:
If you -want- me to think that your character is a hybrid of a black kryl and a white push-broom shaped like a penis, then you've done a great job

Quote from: X-D on April 01, 2009, 02:45:18 PM
You know, I just thought of an easy way to have  tattooist sub/skills put in.

Make it so the actual tattoo skill can only be used to copy items/people/animals And they must be in the same room (can be dead in the case of animals).

Ah, I can see it now, a templar would always take that sub.

Lord templar hardnose tell you in sirihish, "You will be my slave now, hold still.

Lord templar hardnose dips some tattoo needles in ink then begins working on your face.

Lord templar hardnose inks a tattoo of Lord templar hardnose on your face.

And happily, the code to do it already exists IG.

LOL, that would make Cingel even MORE fun.  Imagine an entire unit of Bynners running around with a tattoo of the broad, muscular dwarf on their faces.

But yeah...no (to X-D's bizarre suggestion).
Quote from: WarriorPoet
I play this game to pretend to chop muthafuckaz up with bone swords.
Quote from: SmuzI come to the GDB to roleplay being deep and wise.
Quote from: VanthSynthesis, you scare me a little bit.

Awww, It would be fun, simply put in a nosave for tattoo.

Course, if your KO your fair game just like you are for everything else.

Hey Malik, Amos passed out...run out to the stable and grab a pile of shit, We gonna have some fun!
A gaunt, yellow-skinned gith shrieks in fear, and hauls ass.
Lizzie:
If you -want- me to think that your character is a hybrid of a black kryl and a white push-broom shaped like a penis, then you've done a great job

The way tattoos are administered in game is probably a needle-poke method.  I've seen some cool stuff come out that way but from what I hear it hurts much more than the standard needle gun we have now.  I imagine if someone was asleep and being tattooed that way they would wake up immediately.

Also, yum.  Dead Guy Ale.

If you're asleep, sure Ammut, but probably not when you are passed out drunk and even less when you are knocked out during Byn training!
Quote from: MorgenesYa..what Bushranger said...that's the ticket.

Quote from: Ammut on April 02, 2009, 05:19:34 AM
The way tattoos are administered in game is probably a needle-poke method.  I've seen some cool stuff come out that way but from what I hear it hurts much more than the standard needle gun we have now.

I have both kinds IRL, and needle-poke doesn't hurt more, it just takes longer.
Quote from: manonfire on November 04, 2013, 08:11:36 AM
The secret to great RP is having the balls to be weird and the brains to make it eloquent.

Quote from: Ammut on April 02, 2009, 05:19:34 AM
The way tattoos are administered in game is probably a needle-poke method.  I've seen some cool stuff come out that way but from what I hear it hurts much more than the standard needle gun we have now.  I imagine if someone was asleep and being tattooed that way they would wake up immediately.
Simple code solution: If trying to tattoo someone while they're sleeping, they wake up. If they can't wake up, then that's their problem.