Need a role?

Started by BuNutzCola, March 19, 2009, 02:15:17 AM

I'm looking for a maximum of two players to fill roles.

Here's some details:
--Northern based, Tuluk to be specific, though there's a twist.
--Must be mundane
--Must be human
--Can be male or female
--Burglar/pickpocket discouraged but not out of the question
--Tribal in nature
--Requires some particular background but allows for plenty of freedom.

Interested parties please P.M. for more details.
<Morgenes> Dunno if it's ever been advertised, but we use Runequest as a lot of our inspiration, and that will be continued in Arm 2
<H&H> I can't take that seriously.
<Morgenes> sorry HnH, can't take what seriously?
<H&H>Oh, I read Runescape. Nevermin

Serious roleplayers only please, I don't need you to have a paragraph emote, but I can't stand those who'll skin or rush from city to city without taking some time to enjoy the world around.

Also, newer players, feel free to inquire! I really love helping new people get more into the world.
<Morgenes> Dunno if it's ever been advertised, but we use Runequest as a lot of our inspiration, and that will be continued in Arm 2

Hummmm.... If this is what I'm thinking it is, you guys need to jump on this asap. Where was this three weeks ago?
The man asks you:
     "'Bout damn time, lol.  She didn't bang you up too bad, did she?"
The man says, ooc:
     "OG did i jsut do that?"

Quote from: Shalooonsh
I love the players of this game.
That's not a random thought either.

Quote from: BuNutzCola on March 19, 2009, 02:18:37 AM
Serious roleplayers only please, I don't need you to have a paragraph emote, but I can't stand those who'll skin or rush from city to city without taking some time to enjoy the world around.

Also, newer players, feel free to inquire! I really love helping new people get more into the world.

Just like to say I'm glad to see this, and would nab this offer if I didn't like my current concept.

If a position stays open by the time my current kills off, you'll be getting a PM.

* Cutthroat stamps his seal of approval on this thread. Multiple times.

If you're interested, and not doing something else you like, jump on this. BuNutzCola is a fun fellow. I would take this if I could.

This guy fucking rocks... if I didn't already have an iron in the fire, I'd be all over it.
Quote from: Wug
No one on staff is just waiting for the opportunity to get revenge on someone who killed one of their characters years ago.

Except me. I remember every death. And I am coming for you bastards.

March 21, 2009, 11:21:24 PM #6 Last Edit: March 23, 2009, 09:20:12 PM by modestlyawesome
edit: Nevermind, you either filled the role, or no longer want it filled.

Looking for someone still, if anyone is interested. If you PM'd and I didn't respond, I probably accidently deleted, and apologize.