Northern Salarr Call

Started by Uruz, March 13, 2009, 07:06:52 PM

March 13, 2009, 07:06:52 PM Last Edit: April 07, 2009, 05:13:31 PM by Thistle
Who has what it takes to command the political and economic presence of a Greater Merchant House?  Who has the courage, conviction, skill, and determination to ascertain that the House triumphs over all competition and opposition?  Who out there can control a vast military and social power, using their superior breeding, resources, and talent to claim victory and success?  Who wants to kick some ass?

Salarri Agents.  I can haz?

Familiar with the north, experience in leadership roles, good or clean account notes, and those with a lust for being challenged to the front of the line.  The deadline for those brave souls with interest is 3/20.
Never run from anything immortal; it only attracts their attention.

Please, of course, send your applications to house_salarr@armageddon.org.
Never run from anything immortal; it only attracts their attention.

Just a reminder that this call for applications will be closing soon, so please get your apps in!
Tiernan: I think it's someone playing a game
Thistle: Is that game called 'armageddon'?
Nyr swings a steel greatsword named 'Immortal Slayer' at Thistle, a thorny potted plant.
Tiernan the Timelord leans backward and boots you right in your head.
/* T

We're putting out another call for northern Salarr applications.  Please send all apps to house_salarr@armageddon.org

The deadline is 4/17.
Nyr swings a steel greatsword named 'Immortal Slayer' at Thistle, a thorny potted plant.
/* T

This call is now closed.

We'll be reviewing applications this weekend and getting back to everyone who applied.
/* T

At this time we have sent out our responses, anyone who has applied and not heard back from us please let us know.
/* T