Looking for work :)

Started by Nolefan, March 08, 2009, 05:49:06 PM

I just came back after a year of not playing and would like to get hooked up with something in Tuluk. If there's anything available, let me know please.

Tuluk is in dire need of a poopmeister.
"When I was a fighting man, the kettle-drums they beat;
The people scattered gold-dust before my horse's feet;
But now I am a great king, the people hound my track
With poison in my wine-cup, and daggers at my back."

There's plenty of jobs in Tuluk, from poopmeister to, uh... more clean work. Definitely check the rumor boards in the taverns.

Make a poopsmith who has taken a vow of silence.
Quote from: WarriorPoet
I play this game to pretend to chop muthafuckaz up with bone swords.
Quote from: SmuzI come to the GDB to roleplay being deep and wise.
Quote from: VanthSynthesis, you scare me a little bit.

There's also cotton picking, and if I remember correctly it can be worthwhile to check it out (http://www.zalanthas.org/gdb/index.php/topic,34371.0.html).  You could also be a poopsmith or a lumberjack.  There are a lot of general commoner jobs, but if you're more interested in doing some crafting or mercenary work I'd ask around IC.

Just jump in and read the IC announcement boards... there are at least a couple Help Wanted posts on there.
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Quote from: FantasyWriter on March 08, 2009, 09:27:09 PM
Just jump in and read the IC announcement boards... there are at least a couple Help Wanted posts on there.

I'm pretty sure she meant get hooked up with a role in Tuluk, not a job. In which case it'd be hard to read the IC boards since she probably doesn't have a character!
And I vanish into the dark
And rise above my station