Spell Fix

Started by Mood, February 13, 2009, 03:47:15 AM

There is a spell of a certain type that rukkians and elkrans get. This These spells is are borked for delves, and as far as I can tell, has have been for a very, very long time. I know that it's been idea'd/bug'd ingame more than once over the years, but I just felt like bringing it up for discussion on the GDB.

Please, don't discuss any specifics here--I'd rather not see this thread locked.
Quote from: H. L.  MenckenEvery normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.

I know the one you'e speaking of and I'm very sure that it's based off of the differences in stamina for the race in question. More of a realism/balance issue I beleive.
A staff member sends you:
"Normally we don't see a <redacted> walk into a room full of <redacted> and start indiscriminately killing."

You send to staff:
"Welcome to Armageddon."

Please do not talk about spells like this. 

The reason your ideas have been unanswered is the spell doesn't do what you think it does.

If you have specific questions about it, feel free to email me.
Morgenes

Producer
Armageddon Staff

My apologies, I dug some more and found what you guys are talking about.  I've fixed this and it'll go live next reboot.
Morgenes

Producer
Armageddon Staff