Thank you.

Started by Delirium, May 30, 2003, 05:53:02 AM

At this moment, I'm too sleep deprived to worry about sounding like a suckup.. so without further adeiu..

You guys totally rock.

Thank you players, thank you Imms.. I think I broke my 'number of hours I've been logged in straight' record today, simply because I was having too much fun to log off.

*staggers off, stage left*

QuoteI think I broke my 'number of hours I've been logged in straight' record today

Use soap Delirium.  :lol:

J/k, as a relative new comer to Arm, I've been amazed at how easy the hours just roll on by... Reminds me of a D&D sessions with a great DM and experienced players, when you look up and eight hours of life have just passed in what seemed like a blink of the eyes.
color=darkred][size=9]Complaints of unfairness on the part of
other players will not be given an audience.
If you think another character was mean
to you, you're most likely right.[/color][/size]

I think we've all felt that at one time or another... and it's completely true.

Fun flies when you're having time.

There is a difference though... between having a blast and not wanting to log off, and having a blast and not being able to log off because you got told you were taking a 'small trip' somewhere that ended up with you going on foot from one end of the world to the other, which takes like sixteen hours because you're travelling with some spiced up Samoan named 'Gonzo.'
Yes. Read the thread if you want, or skip to page 7 and be dismissive.
-Reiloth

Words I repeat every time I start a post:
Quote from: Rathustra on June 23, 2016, 03:29:08 PM
Stop being shitty to each other.

We can't stop here, this is tembo country!  :D
Quote from: AnaelYou know what I love about the word panic?  In Czech, it's the word for "male virgin".