foraging for roots

Started by Bob, May 29, 2003, 05:37:11 PM

When I forage root I only find these pathetic things that when you taste there is nothing left why?? does it get better I mean I see tubers and stuff  in shops but never seem to find them and whats the difference of forage root and forage roots?????? :x

forage root and forage roots should be the same.

You can find big tubers and different things even just starting, but when you get better it seems your more likely to find better stuff. On the same note though, it REALLY depends on where your searching.

Creeper
21sters Unite!

For one bob, I dont mean to sound harsh, but im sure you have been on the board long enough to know the obvious find out IC. Other than that there is a search feature that will take you to the Insanely Numerous posts about whats the difference between root/roots, of rock/rocks. Just to say again there isnt.

Really the point of this rave is that alot of questions are bieng asked by people when the answers are out there allready. As for why you only find small ones well to put it plainly you probably suck at it. Ask a fighter why he cant even kill a small jozhal, cause he probably sucks too. Actually if you are finding enough to keep yourself alive, Id say your doing damn well.
A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic.  Zalanthas is Armageddon.