Wearing and sheathing on back 2

Started by bladeranger, May 29, 2003, 02:51:53 PM

Sorry to bring this up again I know this topic is a pain but so is having to choose between a quiver and a pack,Im a hunter and I use a bow but I need a pack as well so everytime I want to shoot i have to remove pack wear quiver hold bow ect when I could just have quiver twinked with a back wear loc so all I have to do is get bow hold bow pull quiver,and maby another wear loc for weapons except polearms and such like maby a sword.
ou know that thing you just ate? now its too late!.You will now disentigrate you will be buiried under a slate of significent weight and shipped off to an unusual state.

Maybe you should try another quiver? There are quivers that can be worn on a belt, as a belt, and some are even cloaks.
Quote from: BhagharvaWhat you don't know can kill you. What you do know, can kill others.

To the north
[Near]
A lanky, brown-skinned gith is here, humping the rusty brown kank.
The rusty brown kank to the north bleats miserably.

Then whats the point of buying a quiver?whats so bad about twinking quivers a bit?
ou know that thing you just ate? now its too late!.You will now disentigrate you will be buiried under a slate of significent weight and shipped off to an unusual state.

QuoteThen whats the point of buying a quiver?whats so bad about twinking quivers a bit?

I get the feeling that you did not understand Sakra's answer Bladeranger

What Sakra was saying is that there are many types of quivers in the game, they do not just look different from each other but some can say only be worn on the belt or back or where ever, others can be worn many places, some are larger then others and some even have flaps or lids, there is even an item that acts as a quiver and clothing.

So, look around, odds are there is a quiver already in the game that will fit your needs.
A gaunt, yellow-skinned gith shrieks in fear, and hauls ass.
Lizzie:
If you -want- me to think that your character is a hybrid of a black kryl and a white push-broom shaped like a penis, then you've done a great job

And just a note, I think you mean "tweak" quivers, it's not that big a deal, but if you say twink in place of tweak somewhere else it could be a thing... you know.