D-elf anyone?

Started by dustbunny, January 19, 2009, 10:02:56 PM

I'm in the process of searching out a role...And I think it's about time I return to the Pah.

I'm looking to see if anyone has any concepts they need a female counterpart/sister/mother/etc for...Or also if anyone would be interested in just starting one up (I do have some ideas, but pretty open). Have some karma, wouldn't mind using it.

Currently the tribes I'd be interested in would be Sun Runner, ATV, or Dune Stalker.

Had a decently long-lived Soh within the past year so I'm not much leaning in that direction, sorry.

Just send me a pm with ideas or suggestions!
"The fear of death is the most unjustified of all fears, for there's no risk of accident for someone who's dead." - Albert Einstein

The Sun Runners need lovin' right now, as do the ATV.

Dustbunny makes an excellent desert elf. You won't regret giving her a role.
Now you're looking for the secret. But you won't find it because of course, you're not really looking. You don't really want to work it out. You want to be fooled.

Quote from: Jingo on January 20, 2009, 01:12:54 AM
Dustbunny makes an excellent desert elf. You won't regret giving her a role.

there are 3-5 RF running around somewhere, I think. Some are long livers by now, some are still brief.

Sun Runners are the way and the life.

DOO EEET!!!  GET ON THE MESA NOWW!!!!!

Yes. Read the thread if you want, or skip to page 7 and be dismissive.
-Reiloth

Words I repeat every time I start a post:
Quote from: Rathustra on June 23, 2016, 03:29:08 PM
Stop being shitty to each other.

Pretty much decided on what my new role is going to be.

But....

I have plenty of openings if anyone would like to join: siblings, parents, and even a daughter role (though definitely NOT a typical role to fill).

PM for more details if interested.
"The fear of death is the most unjustified of all fears, for there's no risk of accident for someone who's dead." - Albert Einstein

Bumping this.

I still have openings for some -very- interesting roles. PM for details.

Note: Only the fearless need apply  ;)