Recent code changes

Started by Lakota, January 07, 2009, 11:07:00 PM

Thank you for the drunk code tweak.

Thank you for allowing height/weight to be taken into account when spotting hidden critters.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!  :P

Be super nice ... send kudos!
Quote from: Marauder Moe
Oh my god he's still rocking the sandwich.

Drunk code tweak?
Neither a lofty degree of intelligence nor imagination nor both together go to the making of genius. Love, love, love, that is the soul of genius. -Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

Initiative, drive and willpower are the essence of its body.

Quote from: Searanox on January 08, 2009, 06:19:22 AM
Drunk code tweak?

You become less drunk while logged off.
"rogues do it from behind"
Quote[19:40] FightClub: tremendous sandstorm i can't move.
[19:40] Clearsighted: Good
[19:41] Clearsighted: Tremendous sandstorms are gods way of saving the mud from you.

<riding: a huge and heavy faint shape>

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Quote from: FightClub on January 08, 2009, 06:43:02 AM
Quote from: Searanox on January 08, 2009, 06:19:22 AM
Drunk code tweak?

You become less drunk while logged off.

I actually noticed this a while back.

Is still awesome.
Now you're looking for the secret. But you won't find it because of course, you're not really looking. You don't really want to work it out. You want to be fooled.

Gasp ... that happened. Super duper ultra thank you!
Quote from: AJM
Only noobs quote themselves.

I am also not stumbling around endlessly while in the darkness in a city. How cool is that?
Quote from: Cutthroat on September 30, 2008, 10:15:55 PM
> forage artifacts

You find a rusty, armed landmine and pick it up.

QuoteI am also not stumbling around endlessly while in the darkness in a city. How cool is that?
No. You're not.
QuoteNighttime isn't so safe in civilized areas, see the announcement at:
    http://www.zalanthas.org/gdb/index.php/topic,32997.0.html