28 wooden cups!!

Started by tortall, December 25, 2008, 02:29:02 AM

l in 28.cup
In a wooden donation cup (here) :
nothing

There were 28 of these left from performers in the Sanctuary. Would it be possible to code those performers so that they come back and pick up their cups later in the night?

Apparently there were also 5 hats when I went to clean this up. Seriously. What can be done? They were all EMPTY too. Some GOOD PC lleft money for the performer only to have it stolen because it just sits there.
The man asks you:
     "'Bout damn time, lol.  She didn't bang you up too bad, did she?"
The man says, ooc:
     "OG did i jsut do that?"

Quote from: Shalooonsh
I love the players of this game.
That's not a random thought either.

You're just mad because you didn't think of stealing it first.  ;D
"rogues do it from behind"
Quote[19:40] FightClub: tremendous sandstorm i can't move.
[19:40] Clearsighted: Good
[19:41] Clearsighted: Tremendous sandstorms are gods way of saving the mud from you.

I always give the money directly to the NPC, and then command emote putting it in the cup. But yeah, seems like a script bug to me.
Quote from: Marauder Moe
Oh my god he's still rocking the sandwich.

I bugged this a while back. Seems like a script bug or oversight, since every performer emotes taking their cup/hat back but really doesn't.

Yeah.  I used to clean it up.  I think the room loads with 6 cups.
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

I always feel a bit like I'm breaking character when I do the clean up though ... like, remember the Tuluki sawdust days? I felt really weird having my "not a slave" PC run around the streets sweeping.
Quote from: Marauder Moe
Oh my god he's still rocking the sandwich.

(You can sell those black and white hats for big money.)
A foreign presence contacts your mind.