Allanaki Nobility Roles Open

Started by Rahnevyn, December 16, 2008, 03:38:45 PM

December 16, 2008, 03:38:45 PM Last Edit: December 17, 2008, 09:18:47 AM by Rahnevyn
I'm looking to fill multiple open spots in the world of Allanaki nobility. Right now we have roles available for nobles of both House Tor and House Oash. I am also willing to consider other characters, such as bastard nobles or lifesworn servants if your application is good. Don't miss out on this chance to get in on one of the most snobby, swanky, sexy, scandalous areas of the game.

You must have few to zero recent negative account notes, be willing to play animatedly and actively, and be familiar with southern culture. Past experience with southern politics is a bonus but not required.

For all applications, please include:
- Your account name,
- Your GDB handle,
- A detailed character concept and background,
- The goals your character would focus on, and
- A brief summary of your past roles which you feel help prepare you for the role.

Noble roles must of course be full human and can be any mundane guild.

Please send your application or any questions you have via email to allanaki_nobles@armageddon.org

I will be accepting applications through December 26th, and hope to have everything decided on in time for new years.
Quote from: RockScissors are fine.  Please nerf paper.

Just a reminder, get those apps in before the 26th. Again, we are accepting apps for nobles in both House Oash and House Tor.

I've seen lots of good ones, and I can tell this is gonna be a hard choice. We've had several apps submitted already, especially for Tor, but to anyone considering applying, I encourage you to do so.

If you sent in an application, hopefully you should have received an email back from us by now. If you haven't, please email me ASAP.

Thanks to everyone who applied this round, there were really tough choices and Olgaris and I were very impressed by your creativity.