Role Opportunity

Started by staggerlee, December 05, 2008, 12:16:32 PM

December 05, 2008, 12:16:32 PM Last Edit: December 05, 2008, 12:32:35 PM by staggerlee
Alright, so I've got a shiny new role for someone, the background is roughly sketched out and fairly exciting, I think it should be a lot of fun.  There's enough there to make for a cool character, but plenty of room to play what you want too.

Details:

-Southern Role
-Preferably mundane, but open to proposals.
-Male or Female
-Late Twenties or older.

Who I'm looking for:

-At least a rough understanding of how Nak works.
-Playtimes that roughly meet mine (Evenings, CST)
-The ability to stay alive, at least long enough to meet each other ONCE.
-Someone creative and open minded enough to take the concept and make it their own.

What I'm offering:
-See above.
-Myself as your compatriot or nemesis, depending on how things go.

Send me a PM if you're interested in hearing details. The role will remain open until such a time as it's filled by an appropriate player. 

Edit to add:  No. This is not suitable for existing characters... but I'm willing to wait a few weeks for you to wrap up your current role if you're really interested.
"But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.

"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."

"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.

"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

I highly HIGHLY recommend playing with Staggerlee. Some of the best times I ever had on the game were compliments of his spectacular RP and deep, well portrayed characters.

Snap this up quick. Seriously.

No, really. Now.

I'd store to play with Staggerlee, but Nyr would track me down.
There is no general doctrine which is not capable of eating out our morality if unchecked by the deep-seated habit of direct fellow-feeling with individual fellow-men. -George Eliot

I'd store to play with Staggerlee, too. If his RP is anything like his writing, this role won't fail to entertain.
And I vanish into the dark
And rise above my station

I'd store my character and make a new one too, but I'm not a chick.

The ladies looove stagerlee.  ;)

Quote from: Fathi on December 05, 2008, 11:38:29 PM
I'd store to play with Staggerlee, too. If his RP is anything like his writing, this role won't fail to entertain.

That's a...backwards compliment?
There is no general doctrine which is not capable of eating out our morality if unchecked by the deep-seated habit of direct fellow-feeling with individual fellow-men. -George Eliot

SL scares me, because I think I met one of his Militia pc's that had some...alternative...tendancies and I was disturbed.

But if that wasn't him, I dunno.

JaRoD

Quote from: Cerelum on December 06, 2008, 10:40:29 AM
SL scares me, because I think I met one of his Militia pc's that had some...alternative...tendancies and I was disturbed.

But if that wasn't him, I dunno.

JaRoD

I'm afraid I can't take credit for him, but I'm sure I've had my own tendencies from time to time.
Thanks for the support everyone.

"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."

Quote from: Tisiphone on December 06, 2008, 10:32:48 AM
Quote from: Fathi on December 05, 2008, 11:38:29 PM

That's a...backwards compliment?

Well I've never played with him, to my knowledge, so the writing was all I had to go on!
And I vanish into the dark
And rise above my station

Tell the next serious authour you meet, "Hey, you have really entertaining writing," and see how he reacts.

serious business
Child, child, if you come to this doomed house, what is to save you?

A voice whispers, "Read the tales upon the walls."

December 07, 2008, 03:21:27 PM #11 Last Edit: December 07, 2008, 04:00:47 PM by staggerlee
I'm not sure I understand what's going on here anymore.   ::)

PS:  The role is filled.