You know you are addicted to Arm when ...

Started by AJM, December 04, 2008, 07:12:48 PM

My wife bought me a 9' USB extention cable for Christmas and it came in the mail yesterday!!!

I can now put only the wireless card outside and close the window.
Yea for warmth.
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

... when it becomes a new year and you decide "I should play more Arm" is a top resolution   ::)
"The Highlord casts a shadow because he does not want to see skin!" -- Boog

<this space for rent>

Quote from: FantasyWriter on January 01, 2011, 09:55:10 AM
I can now put only the wireless card outside and close the window.

I'm pretty sure that wouldn't be good for the wireless card... condensation and such... if it stops working, that's moisture damage and a voided warranty!

However, I do fully endorse FW playing more Arm.
Choppin muthafuckaz up with mandibles since 1995.

It's in a zip-lock bag, duh!   ;)
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Zip-loc bag or not, it can still get condensation just from temperature changes. I've seen many a cell phone have water damage that have been locked in a person's glove box or even just taken into the bathroom with them during a shower/bath.

OH, I know, I was only trying trying to be a smartass. :D
Grebber - One who grebs.

Quote from: FantasyWriter on January 01, 2011, 03:13:42 PM
OH, I know, I was only trying trying to be a smartass. :D

Thus why I less than three you, FW.

I tried to quit. I really really did. Somethin' happened and i gots the raeg quits.

But certain songs reminded me of playing the game so much that I just couldn't stay away. LOL.
I remember recruiting this Half elf girl. And IMMEDIATELY taking her out on a contract. Right as we go into this gith hole I tell her "Remember your training, and you'll be fine." and she goes "I have no training." Then she died

When you see the mantis head three times a week but keep trying and trying... and trying...
Live like God.
Love like God.

"Don't let life be your burden."
- Some guy, Twin Warriors

When the game is down and you still try to connect...every 20-30 mins....for the last 24hours....

I remember recruiting this Half elf girl. And IMMEDIATELY taking her out on a contract. Right as we go into this gith hole I tell her "Remember your training, and you'll be fine." and she goes "I have no training." Then she died

When you spend over 12 hours a day on it, moving only to eat, sleep, and go to the bathroom, at the neglect of your friends, academic responsibilities, social life, personal hygiene and hamsters.

....due to the outage I went to feed and check that my hamsters haven't starved. ...I found out one of them wasn't in his cage I HAVE NO IDEA WHEN HE GOT OUT.

Quote from: Mooney on January 05, 2011, 09:50:00 PM
When you spend over 12 hours a day on it, moving only to eat, sleep, and go to the bathroom, at the neglect of your friends, academic responsibilities, social life, personal hygiene and hamsters.

....due to the outage I went to feed and check that my hamsters haven't starved. ...I found out one of them wasn't in his cage I HAVE NO IDEA WHEN HE GOT OUT.

He probably got out,  ran his little furry butt to the phone company, and had everyone disconnected so you'd feed him!  >:(
"The Highlord casts a shadow because he does not want to see skin!" -- Boog

<this space for rent>

When you keep clicking trying to get on because you want to be the first one back in, just cause.

emote points at the wild bellsprout, glee in ^me eyes and a red and white ball in one hand.

tell rattatta (Dancing happily) Quick rattatta use bite attack.

think (sadly) shit forgot not arm....
Sweet chaos let it unfold upon the land.
Guided forever by my adoring loving hand.
It is I the nightmare that sleeps but shall wake.

Quote from: Clavis on January 06, 2011, 11:14:11 AM
emote points at the wild bellsprout, glee in ^me eyes and a red and white ball in one hand.

Hahah! ^_^ Whenever I play oblivion I keep thinking its Arm.. Like an xbox version of it >.>
A staff member sends:
     "You can quit ooc - or if you want I can kill <character name>, that'd definitely reset it."

Quote from: zeia on January 06, 2011, 11:21:13 AM

Hahah! ^_^ Whenever I play oblivion I keep thinking its Arm.. Like an xbox version of it >.>

I did it on Lost Planet 2
Sweet chaos let it unfold upon the land.
Guided forever by my adoring loving hand.
It is I the nightmare that sleeps but shall wake.

Quote from: Clavis on January 06, 2011, 11:31:23 AM

I did it on Lost Planet 2

Lol I just there playing like.. wow.. this is actually like arm.. sword.. kill things.. Lay out... Ok granted you get a horse to ride in Oblivion not an Inix =[ Waaa!
A staff member sends:
     "You can quit ooc - or if you want I can kill <character name>, that'd definitely reset it."

I don't get that... more like Morrowind, with the ashlands and the dark elf tribes and all the chitin and bone and glass weaponry and the ash storms which look like sandstorms and all the reptilian wildlife. Mmmm, Morrowind.

How I know I'm addicted to Arm: I wake up every 2 hours to check and see if it's back up, when I should be sleeping to go enroll in school later in the day.  :-X
NOFUN:
Random Armageddon.thoughts: fuck dwarves, fuck magickers, fuck f-me's, fuck city elves and nerf everything I don't use
Maxid:
My position is unassailable.
Gunnerblaster:
My breeds discriminate against other breeds.

That's how hardcore I am.

When you read through the GDB, decide you're done with that - Then click on your homepage (google) and think, "I wonder what's on the GDB" and click on your Armageddon hotlink. Then realize you just did this 3 seconds ago.
Quote from: LauraMars
Quote from: brytta.leofaLaura, did weird tribal men follow you around at age 15?
If by weird tribal men you mean Christians then yes.

Quote from: Malifaxis
She was teabagging me.

My own mother.

Quote from: Gunnerblaster on January 08, 2011, 02:57:48 AM
When you read through the GDB, decide you're done with that - Then click on your homepage (google) and think, "I wonder what's on the GDB" and click on your Armageddon hotlink. Then realize you just did this 3 seconds ago.

I do this so much.
All the world will be your enemy. When they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you; digger, listener, runner, Prince with the swift warning. Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.

When you have no idea what # character your on.
The glowing Nessalin Nebula flickers eternally overhead.
This Angers The Shade of Nessalin.

Quote from: perfecto on January 08, 2011, 05:09:41 AM

That's probably common. I have only played 10 - 12 PCs in 6 years, but I still don't know for sure what # I'm on.  :D

Quote from: Akaramu on January 08, 2011, 07:16:55 AM
Quote from: perfecto on January 08, 2011, 05:09:41 AM

That's probably common. I have only played 10 - 12 PCs in 6 years, but I still don't know for sure what # I'm on.  :D

Wow, that's awesome... four years, I think and I am on #59.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Every single time you see something, anything discarded on the street, you want to pick it up because someone, somewhere is going to be willing to give you a couple of sids for it.
The mottled, tattooed half-elf stops using his dusty long-legged brown cricket.

Think Poor cricket...

Whenever you think while rough housing with your buddies...
You deftly parry his attack.
bash man [with a powerful punch to the gut!

and then you get irritated that you can't emote while bashing. But luckily this isn't ARM and you really -did- knock him over with a punch to the gut. But while everyone is cheering you on and laughing, including the hurt guy you're more concerned with not being able to emote while fuckin' shit up in arm and can't wait to post it on the GDB. Yeah. That's right.
Live like God.
Love like God.

"Don't let life be your burden."
- Some guy, Twin Warriors