Remember, nobles: "Walk in His Light," not "Walk in His Shadow"

Started by Nyr, December 03, 2008, 08:45:32 AM

We're once again looking for a few good men (or women) nobles in Tuluk.

High playtimes are not only encouraged but expected.
Knowledge of Tuluk, northern politics, and roleplay there is preferred. 
However, to the untrained or somewhat unfamiliar: do not fear.  You may also place an application.

Send in applications to tuluki_nobles@armageddon.org and cc nyr@armageddon.org.

Applications should have the following:
Account name
GDB account name
Name of your proposed character
House of your proposed character
Description of your proposed character
Background of your proposed character

(If you are not very familiar with the House you are applying for, we can provide some guidance, but just keep it vague if you're unsure.  You can revise the background assuming you are approved and are given access to the documentation.)

Your usual playtimes and your expectations of future playtimes
How familiar are you with Tuluk and Tuluki politics?  Pick a letter and explain.

A.  Very Familiar (I make up a new Tuluki parting phrase every RL day that is some variation of "walk in/on/around His _____," and I know each House like the back of my hand--which, of course, has a seven-pronged star on it.)
B.  Familiar (I can find my way around Tuluk and know, in general, what is going on with the Houses, but am not too familiar with the internal affairs of each one.)
C.  Slightly Familiar (I know where the Sanctuary is and I know that there aren't any gemmers and that they hate magick, but who do I bow to?)
D.  Not Familiar (Striasiri?  I used to own a '98 Dodge Striasiri.)
E.  Other (explain)

Thank you.  Applications will be closed at midnight (eastern time) on Wednesday, December 10.
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.

Reminder:  applications close in just a couple of days. 

By the way, thanks to those of you that have applied already and followed the instructions in this post.
It has helped quite a bit to have each item answered in some measure of detail (specifically your experience in Tuluk, which makes it easier for Tuluki Nobles staff to ascertain how much assistance you may need should your application be approved).
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

Extending the deadline until 11:59 PM Eastern, Saturday, December 13.

(We need more apps, please get them in before the deadline!)

All applicants have been responded to and the new ones have been accepted.  Thanks to everyone that applied!

Yes, it's true! The wait is over! Your prayers and sacrifices to Muk Utep have been heard and received! Openings within His Nobility of Tuluk are once again up for grabs.

All of the info on what we would like in your application listed in Nyr's OP above is still in effect.

Please submit them to tuluki_nobles@armageddon.org by March 7th 11:59pm.

Nessalin: At night, I stand there and watch you sleep.  With a hammer in one hand and a candy cane in the other.  Judging.

Applications are now closed. Thank you to all who applied as this was a very nice round of hopefuls. All of you should be receiving an email from me with a yea or nay by tomorrow night.
Nessalin: At night, I stand there and watch you sleep.  With a hammer in one hand and a candy cane in the other.  Judging.

Some of you have received replies, and a few of you have not as of yet. I apologize for the delay on this. We're just waiting on some feedback from one person before we finalize anything. I don't see it taking any longer then one more day.

Thank you for your understanding.

Everyone should have been responded to.  Thanks to all that applied!

Once again, we have another opening for Tuluki Nobles.

Please limit applications to the following Houses:
Tenneshi
Uaptal
Kassigarh

Applications will be open until Thursday, April 9, at 11:59 PM Eastern.

Quote from: Nyr on December 03, 2008, 08:45:32 AM
We're once again looking for a few good men (or women) nobles in Tuluk.

High playtimes are not only encouraged but expected.
Knowledge of Tuluk, northern politics, and roleplay there is preferred. 
However, to the untrained or somewhat unfamiliar: do not fear.  You may also place an application.

Send in applications to tuluki_nobles@armageddon.org and cc nyr@armageddon.org.

Applications should have the following:
Account name
GDB account name
Name of your proposed character
House of your proposed character
Description of your proposed character
Background of your proposed character

(If you are not very familiar with the House you are applying for, we can provide some guidance, but just keep it vague if you're unsure.  You can revise the background assuming you are approved and are given access to the documentation.)

Your usual playtimes and your expectations of future playtimes
How familiar are you with Tuluk and Tuluki politics?  Pick a letter and explain.

A.  Very Familiar (I make up a new Tuluki parting phrase every RL day that is some variation of "walk in/on/around His _____," and I know each House like the back of my hand--which, of course, has a seven-pronged star on it.)
B.  Familiar (I can find my way around Tuluk and know, in general, what is going on with the Houses, but am not too familiar with the internal affairs of each one.)
C.  Slightly Familiar (I know where the Sanctuary is and I know that there aren't any gemmers and that they hate magick, but who do I bow to?)
D.  Not Familiar (Striasiri?  I used to own a '98 Dodge Striasiri.)
E.  Other (explain)

Thank you.  Applications will be closed at midnight (eastern time) on Wednesday, December 10.

Negean is also available.  Applications currently due by Thursday at 11:59 PM.

Quote from: Nyr on April 07, 2009, 12:19:34 PM
Negean is also available.  Applications currently due by Thursday at 11:59 PM.

Applications are being extended--we need more applications, in all seriousness.  You now have another few days to get an application in.  Applications will be closed on Tuesday, April 14, at 11:59 PM.

Feel free to e-mail us with questions!

Sorry for the delay on this.  We will be responding this weekend to all applicants.  Thank you to those that applied.