RPT in Tuluk Dec 4

Started by tortall, November 26, 2008, 04:10:54 PM

November 26, 2008, 04:10:54 PM Last Edit: December 02, 2008, 12:41:16 PM by Senga
There is a RPT in Tuluk on December 4 starting around 8 pm EST. There is a BRIEF post on the ic boards about it, though with no dates. You can ask the person mention in that post for more details.
There should also be a more detailed post coming ig soon.

Note: No, this is NOT the "big event" mentioned mainly in that post. This is a much smaller one.

Edit: Woops, sorry, was getting this done in a hurry before leaving for school. Thanks for pointing that out!!!
Edit again: People plans large events and then never tell us when. Event moved back two days.
Edit YET AGAIN: Holy monkies people, this changing of plans needs to stop! Location moved elsewhere. Ask about ig to find out where.
The man asks you:
     "'Bout damn time, lol.  She didn't bang you up too bad, did she?"
The man says, ooc:
     "OG did i jsut do that?"

Quote from: Shalooonsh
I love the players of this game.
That's not a random thought either.

8pm where? EST, PST, AEST, GMT?

Please remember we have folks from many different time zones playing. If a time zone is indicated it really helps to figure out our local time for this.

Thanks.
Quote from: MorgenesYa..what Bushranger said...that's the ticket.

Quote from: Bushranger on November 27, 2008, 03:29:42 AM
8pm where? EST, PST, AEST, GMT?

Please remember we have folks from many different time zones playing. If a time zone is indicated it really helps to figure out our local time for this.

Thanks.

ESTPSTAESTGMT + 6
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

Funny... There's one in Allanak at the same time.

But you're not invited.
The half-giant soldier gives you his large bag.

That's when you should ask your local Jul Tavan merchant about their magick flying carpets.

You'll be able to attend many RPTs at the same time, no matter where they are!
"When I was a fighting man, the kettle-drums they beat;
The people scattered gold-dust before my horse's feet;
But now I am a great king, the people hound my track
With poison in my wine-cup, and daggers at my back."

Apparently another big event is happening at the same time. Really people, post your RPTs on the GDB or the ig boards.
The man asks you:
The man says, ooc:
     "OG did i jsut do that?"

Quote from: tortall on November 26, 2008, 04:10:54 PM
There is a RPT in Tuluk on December 4 starting around 8 pm EST. There is a BRIEF post on the ic boards about it, though with no dates. You can ask the person mention in that post for more details.
There should also be a more detailed post coming ig soon.

Note: No, this is NOT the "big event" mentioned mainly in that post. This is a much smaller one.

Edit: Woops, sorry, was getting this done in a hurry before leaving for school. Thanks for pointing that out!!!
Edit again: People plans large events and then never tell us when. Event moved back two days.

Sorry, man.

Bards are stoners.
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

Quote from: Malken on November 29, 2008, 09:06:21 PM
That's when you should ask your local Jul Tavan merchant about their magick flying carpets.

You'll be able to attend many RPTs at the same time, no matter where they are!

omgomg IC INFO!!!11

:P

Quote from: tortall on November 26, 2008, 04:10:54 PM

So it's on the 8th?  Could you change the thread title to reflect that?  I'm confused.
Quote from: manonfire on November 04, 2013, 08:11:36 AM
The secret to great RP is having the balls to be weird and the brains to make it eloquent.

It was originally on the 6th, it was moved to the 4th. Move "up" = move to the future. Move "back" - move closer to now.
Talia said: Notice to all: Do not mess with Lizzie's GDB. She will cut you.
Delirium said: Notice to all: do not mess with Lizzie's soap. She will cut you.

I love whoever changed the title of the post.

YOU ARE MY FAVORITE!!
The man asks you:
The man says, ooc:
     "OG did i jsut do that?"

Been seeing a lot of fun interaction in Tuluk lately, and a ton of creative effort.

Props to y'all.

And all of you people missing them are lame.  :D
The man asks you:
The man says, ooc:
     "OG did i jsut do that?"

I didn't wanna miss it, but my husband went in my place. :P
Quote from: Wug
No one on staff is just waiting for the opportunity to get revenge on someone who killed one of their characters years ago.

Except me. I remember every death. And I am coming for you bastards.

Quote from: AmandaGreathouse on December 06, 2008, 03:33:45 AM
I didn't wanna miss it, but my husband went in my place. :P

That sounds like IC info, from the RL tip.

~Jack Vance~

This was fun, even if my newbness stank up the place.