Bundles of Simpletons

Started by Is Friday, November 25, 2008, 01:32:45 AM

I'd like to extend an invitation to some players to fill an unlikely band of related misfits that operate much like <ic info>. Raised in a <certain village> but currently based around <certain place>.

Qualifications for applying players:
1.) No karma necessary but experience with coded elements that your character would deal with is.
2.) Willingness to "make" own fun without plundering the lands or achieving coded advancement. (All of these roles lean toward non-combative, but the decision is ultimately the player's.)
3.) Willingness to actually write up a detailed application and work with me on fleshing out the fine print.

I can promise that the entire premise is actually pretty cool but other than that I unfortunately can't shed much more light on the subject publically.

Here's how I'd like to do this.... Right now I'd like to draw people in that have wacky, zany, interesting mundane concepts but have never had a chance to use them--and then see if these can be utilized and molded to fit the family bill. Please drop me a pm if you do and you're interested--I will try to expedite this process without cutting corners as much as possible.
Quote from: Fathi on March 08, 2018, 06:40:45 PMAnd then I sat there going "really? that was it? that's so stupid."

I still think the best closure you get in Armageddon is just moving on to the next character.

Is Friday is quite fun to play with. If you can fill a new role right now I highly suggest you look into this.

Seconded! There's never a lack of RP with Our Friday. ;)

Quote from: Tisiphone on August 13, 2008, 03:14:56 PM
Quote from: Desertman on August 13, 2008, 01:41:33 PM
I'm a little insulted I was never taken into consideration.

Is is the way I smell Tis? Is it?

The roles were filled about an hour after I posted. Sorry, Desertman.
This won't happen to you. Apply today!

Plans start at $19.99.
Quote from: Fathi on March 08, 2018, 06:40:45 PMAnd then I sat there going "really? that was it? that's so stupid."

I still think the best closure you get in Armageddon is just moving on to the next character.

Get rid of the signature I might consider it.  ::)
"rogues do it from behind"
Quote[19:40] FightClub: tremendous sandstorm i can't move.
[19:40] Clearsighted: Good
[19:41] Clearsighted: Tremendous sandstorms are gods way of saving the mud from you.

Is Friday is AWESOME.

Just make sure you understand his concept before playing with him so you don't get confused and frustrated. :-D

Friday: And YOU! You blocked me again. Come talk to me. I miss you.
The man asks you:
     "'Bout damn time, lol.  She didn't bang you up too bad, did she?"
The man says, ooc:
     "OG did i jsut do that?"

Quote from: Shalooonsh
I love the players of this game.
That's not a random thought either.

Quote from: tortall on November 26, 2008, 03:59:51 PM
Is Friday is AWESOME.

Just make sure you understand his concept before playing with him so you don't get confused and frustrated. :-D

Friday: And YOU! You blocked me again. Come talk to me. I miss you.

Shows you how much you know Is Friday  ;)
"When I was a fighting man, the kettle-drums they beat;
The people scattered gold-dust before my horse's feet;
But now I am a great king, the people hound my track
With poison in my wine-cup, and daggers at my back."

Tortall: I'm living in a bomb shelter with no AIM.

To everyone else: I have various roles open. <main duties>/guard-types/merchanty-types/agenty-types. Still looking for more bodies.

Is Friday is wonderful to RP with, very active and really makes a scene come alive.

If I wasn't already playing with him I'd totally jump on it.

November 26, 2008, 07:24:59 PM #9 Last Edit: November 26, 2008, 07:27:10 PM by Ampere
Why won't I die?

EDITED TO ADD: I hope I don't die.
Quote from: scienceAn early study by Plaut and Kohn-Speyer (1947)[11] found that horse smegma had a carcinogenic effect on mice. Heins et al.(1958)

Quote from: Ampere on November 26, 2008, 07:24:59 PM
Why won't I die?
Hey I can IM a defiler for you.

Go for this role.
I tripped and Fale down my stairs. Drink milk and you'll grow Uaptal. I know this guy from the state of Tenneshi. This house will go up Borsail tomorrow. I gave my book to him Nenyuk it back again. I hired this guy golfing to Kadius around for a while.

Quote from: Bogre on November 26, 2008, 11:20:19 PM
Go for this role.

Resistance is futile.
Majikal Quote:
"I  came in a girls hair products when she was too drunk to finish blowing me... she still doesn't know. We're still friends."

Roles closed thank you very much.