Red Fangs

Started by Cerelum, November 24, 2008, 03:31:11 PM

Every see the movie firefly?  Want to be the crazy disgusting desert elves that are everything like the crazy disgusting zombie type people of Firefly?  But without the mindless maddness?

Jion the Red Fangs, we currently don't seem to have very many people and I'm having a ball, but sorta bored by myself.

PM for details.

JaRoD

Quote from: Cerelum on November 24, 2008, 03:31:11 PM
Every see the movie firefly?  Want to be the crazy disgusting desert elves that are everything like the crazy disgusting zombie type people of Firefly?  But without the mindless maddness?

Quote from: H. L.  MenckenEvery normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.

BUMP.

I'm actually surving much longer then I thought I would.  So I'm reminding you again that the Red Fangs is open and available for both mundane and magickal (with desert_elves@armageddon.org approval) and we are badass.  I have been sent the documentation for them if anyone wants to know more about them and is interested in a role with them, let me know.  I'll shoot you a pm with the specifics.  I play mostly evenings EST and some days EST (When there is only 20 some people logged on) so if you wanna be an elf that is badass.

Join the Red Fangs.

JaRoD

ROFL at Mood. Seems we peruse some of the same boards.  :P

And as for the RF, they're pretty interesting. Give them a shot if you have tried the other tribes and didn't fit in well with the documentation.

I would love to try this, Red Fangs are my favorite tribe I've read about. But unfortunately I'm enjoying my current role far too much. Maybe if I die somehow.
Quote from: Gimfalisette
(10:00:49 PM) Gimf: Yes, you sentence? I sentence often.

Quote from: jcljules on December 14, 2008, 03:27:07 PM
I would love to try this, Red Fangs are my favorite tribe I've read about. But unfortunately I'm enjoying my current role far too much. Maybe if I die somehow.
Where does your character live?

The non-descript elf leans over and whispers to a few other non-descript elves, pointing at Jcljules.

JaRoD

Quote from: Cerelum on December 14, 2008, 08:07:42 PM
Quote from: jcljules on December 14, 2008, 03:27:07 PM
Where does your character live?

The non-descript elf leans over and whispers to a few other non-descript elves, pointing at Jcljules.

JaRoD

Heh. I'll tell you where if I get bored.  ;)
Quote from: Gimfalisette
(10:00:49 PM) Gimf: Yes, you sentence? I sentence often.

Moderated, locked.  Stop being assholes.  Thanks everyone.
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.