It's sexy time. (Role)

Started by WarriorPoet, November 20, 2008, 11:13:03 AM

Hullo folks.

I have a role for grabs. Maybe two if things go well. Human. Southie. Fucking awesome. Alot of exciting, sexy things are in the works and I'd like to share them with YOU.

Please get in touch with me. AIM or MSN preferred but PMs welcome as well.

-WP
We were somewhere near the Shield Wall, on the edge of the Red Desert, when the drugs began to take hold...

Ewww

>drop pants
You do not have that item.

You want me. *flicks tongue at Yokunama* ;)

Just to be clear, I don't expect anyone to mudsexxx me up after taking this role.

-WP is looking for a sibling.
We were somewhere near the Shield Wall, on the edge of the Red Desert, when the drugs began to take hold...

I'd totally take this role if I wasn't in a role. I remember this one PC of WP's that I thought was awesome. And, yes, very sexy.
Quote from: Vanth on February 13, 2008, 05:27:50 PM
I'm gonna go all Gimfalisette on you guys and lay down some numbers.

Quote from: WarriorPoet on November 20, 2008, 04:29:09 PM
You want me. *flicks tongue at Yokunama* ;)

Just to be clear, I don't expect anyone to mudsexxx me up after taking this role.

-WP is looking for a sibling.

Aww man, and here I was getting totally stoked to mudsex WP as a brother.

Dang :(
Quote from: MorgenesYa..what Bushranger said...that's the ticket.

WP was one the defining players of my newbie Arm experience.

*sagenod*
Quote from: H. L.  MenckenEvery normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.

I played with WP waaaay back in the day.. well a couple years ago. And, I still remember it, and I don't even remember which House my noble was in.
your mother is an elf.

I play with WP right now. WP is a very cool player, making his characters seem alive. I have no idea about his creative juices, but he's got the character portrayal bit down pat.
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

Filled. Thanks for all the interest. I feel loved. Hope to see you all IG at my mercy.

-WP

Quote from: WarriorPoet on November 20, 2008, 11:13:03 AMSouthie. Fucking awesome.

Why thank you.
QuoteThe shopkeeper says, in sirihish:
     "I am closed, come back at dawn."

You say to the shopkeeper, in sirihish:
     "YOU ^*%$*% WORTHLESS SHIT."

You say, in sirihish:
      "Ahem."